Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kapaibro
    What kind of drugs are you smoking?

Brady didn't win those rings by himself! If anything, Vinateri won those rings for his TEAM!!!!! Brady is slightly above average, but in no way shape or form the best!
    Slightly above average? Ok. Yeah. You got me there. THere are TONS of "slightly above average" QBs in NFL History that have won 3 Super Bowls. My mistake. He's just "average" at best.

Oh.. I forgot.. The KICKER won those games by himself.. with all 5 plays he was on the field. Again. My bad.

You won't mind if I just take my opinion and keep those that know what they are talking about, and just not agree with yours, will you?

Comment

Originally posted by uncle rico
      am i the only one who think "big Ben" is a little concieted. i mean he has really proved anything yet and he sure dosnt put up brady of manning numbers, he seems to get hurt alot and i just dont think he has earned all the hype i dunno i guess i am just hatin on him cause he comes off as arragant

I like your selection of words.

The sickest Sig ever. Created by Snk16.

Comment

Originally posted by DrunkPanda
        nuh uh! jake plummer is #1 qb! did you see how his team is 9-2?! he probably passed the ball a few times during this season so he should get full credit for the broncos record
        Doesn't Manniong get any of the same credit for his team being 10-0?

Comment

Originally posted by DrunkPanda
          nuh uh! jake plummer is #1 qb! did you see how his team is 9-2?! he probably passed the ball a few times during this season so he should get full credit for the broncos record
          i hope your kidding cause if your not you need to drink a bottle of bleach, cause that was dirty

Comment

Originally posted by uncle rico
            am i the only one who think "big Ben" is a little concieted.

So, how is he different than any other profssional athlete?

Comment

Originally posted by kmartin575
              I disagree. How come Pittsburgh has started losing now with either Tommy Maddox or Charlie Batch in the backfield? It's because not only is Roethlisberger a game manager he also wins games on his own.
              Like monday night?
              "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
              tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
              men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tough-guy
                I bet he can spell.........
                Ooooohhhh.....

......GREAT SMACK!!!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Is winning conceited or did he have convesations and statements that brought this conclusion on?
                  Emancipate your mind!
                  The People's Poster

Comment

Working...
                  X