Dang, I am becoming a believer...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dang, I am becoming a believer...

Watching the first two Indy drives, I am beginning to get nervous about playoff time. I really thought the Steelers would slow them down, but so far it looks like they are playing an NFL Europe team.
    The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

sigpic

Steelers have looked like they dont care
    Bronco fan from Packer Land.
    Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
    Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

Ok, at least Pitt made a stand on the second drive and Indy is settling for a field goal. If Harrison hadn't been called for the personal foul, the outcome of the drive might have been different. I guess Harrison is trying to send a message that Indy can be physical too...
      The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tnedator
        Ok, at least Pitt made a stand on the second drive and Indy is settling for a field goal. If Harrison hadn't been called for the personal foul, the outcome of the drive might have been different. I guess Harrison is trying to send a message that Indy can be physical too...

Harrison is a butt plug

Comment

I tried to discuss this in another post.

If the Colts shut down our running game, we will see the same results the Steelers are.

They sure look fast on both sides of the ball so far.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broncos_mtnman
            I tried to discuss this in another post.

If the Colts shut down our running game, we will see the same results the Steelers are.

They sure look fast on both sides of the ball so far.
            Yea, they do. Since most of the teams Indy has played this year have been sub .500, it has been hard to know how good they really are. They are good!

But, Peyton just through a pick, so he is human. Pitt started playing cover 2.

sigpic

Comment

cinci was running so easily on colts. what's going on with steelers?

Comment

Well they scored a touchdown, but they are having no running success. They seem to be stacking the line against the run, Pitt may need to pass to loosen them up a bit.

sigpic

Comment

big ben's getting it going. STOP mentioning how colts were so good on defense at the beginning of season damnit! if i was playing those teams, i would hold them to less touchdowns singlehandedly than the colts defense did. damn those teams sucked on offense

Comment

Come on guys think of how well our secondary is this year think about how well our defensive line and O-line is this year we have the upper edge on Indy this year i believe and we will win in Indy this year come playoff time if we stay healthy threw the rest of this season which i dont really see that being a problem
                    GO BRONCOS

Comment

Originally posted by GO_DAYNE_GO
                      Come on guys think of how well our secondary is this year think about how well our defensive line and O-line is this year we have the upper edge on Indy this year i believe and we will win in Indy this year come playoff time if we stay healthy threw the rest of this season which i dont really see that being a problem
                      GO BRONCOS

I think this years team has a chance to do to the Colts what Denver did two years ago in the regular season, where they held the ball for 45 minutes and Q rushed for over 120+ yards because Portis was hurt.

The front seven this year are bigger and faster, and the secondary is deeper.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DrunkPanda
                        big ben's getting it going. STOP mentioning how colts were so good on defense at the beginning of season damnit! if i was playing those teams, i would hold them to less touchdowns singlehandedly than the colts defense did. damn those teams sucked on offense
                        Cinci was/is good on offense.. and a good defense. Seems the Colts defense is doing a pretty good job against a running team right now though, doesn't it?

Comment

I need to know what's up with the kickers this week, that's what's up.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
                          2. Taxes
                          3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

Originally posted by Snk16
                            I need to know what's up with the kickers this week, that's what's up.
                            You can include the Pitt punter and coverage after the last punt.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!!
                              Cinci was/is good on offense.. and a good defense. Seems the Colts defense is doing a pretty good job against a running team right now though, doesn't it?
                              Simple enough when your game plan is to stop the run and let the injured QB that hasn't taken a snap in a month try his best.

Ben is starting to get into a rhythym. Once the Colts adjust for that the running game will open up.

Colts are still going to win though.

But I agree, no team better suited to beat the Colts than the Broncos.

Al Davis leads yet another squad to the brink of mediocrity.

Code Of Conduct
                              ARTICLE VI: I will never forget that I am an American, fighting for freedom, responsible for my actions, and dedicated to the principles which made my country free. I will trust in my God and in the United States Of America.

Comment

Working...
                              X