Cowhers... bad, very bad...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cowhers... bad, very bad...

The calls of Cowhers against the Colts have got to be some of the craziest stuff I've seen.

Starting the half with onside kick????

QB draw on 4th and 7???

He is trying way to hard, IMO.

I dont see Shanny playing this way, myself. I think Cowhers bought into the "unstoppable" Colts and lost his cool.
    (If he ever had any...grrrrr...)

And the latest player to be bought for the right price from Boston....

Johnny Damon

Cowher beat the Steelers. Poor calls allowed to be called in the game.
    Emancipate your mind!
    The People's Poster

Comment

His calls mirror what the sideline reporter said Cowher said at halftime. His D was playing well, but he had no offense. The question is whether he had no offense because Ben was rusty or because of his play calling.
      The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

sigpic

Comment

Why is this suppessed good team not competing? This makes now sense... Cowher is folding like a brown leaf instead of playing football.

Johnny Damon

Comment

yea

Cower pissed that one away what a joke good that the colts are going to filled with misplaced confidence when they meet the lowely Broncos in the playoffs

hows it going Emacipater

Comment

No one is challenging yet... see ya in January colts.

Johnny Damon

Comment

Saw some weaknesses in the Colt's O and D tonight... very promising ones actually. Pitt's offensive gameplan was horrible, D gameplan was a little better but not by much.

Its a long way off and we have to work to get there but I saw things that might play towards the Broncs strengths tonight... long way off though.

Comment

Cowher gave the game away tonight.

Still, the Colts looked very strong.
                sigpic

Comment

cowher is such a *** guys.. and now i cant WAIT to see the media just talk about the colts... great

SIG MADE BY ME!!

my myspace: www.myspace.com/italian2sta11ion
                  MY CUSTOM RINGTONES: http://djdraggytones.mstore.xingtone.com

Comment

What did Cowher do?? He could have stayed in the game if it wasn't by that horrible play calling.

Shanahan would have never done anything like that.

Cowher had many chances to stay in the game, and he called plays like he didn't want to win.

I am surprised about him...you don't expect that from a good coach

:salute:

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco_f1
                      What did Cowher do?? He could have stayed in the game if it wasn't by that horrible play calling.

Cowher had many chances to stay in the game, and he called plays like he didn't want to win.

Its hard to say what say what cowher was thinking. He made some bad choices... the QB draw on 4th and four was definatly a BAD call. If the onside kick would have worked, he would have made a great call to catch back up in the game. He's always done something like that. He's not unknown to onside on the opening kickoff.

There is no doubt that the Steelers just faced an better team tonight.

Comment

I need to chime in!!

Originally posted by Ravage!!!

There is no doubt that the Steelers just faced an better team tonight.
                        I agree with that. The Colts were the better team. I did not get to watch most of the game. But from what I saw Coach Cowher made some bad calls. Which everyone is allowed to have a bad day. Nobody is perfect.

One post reads.....
                        Bronco_f1 What did Cowher do?? He could have stayed in the game if it wasn't by that horrible play calling.

Yes Bill Cowher is a good coach. My point here is and I am not making any excuses for what happened tonight. Bad calls were the downfall of the Steelers. So now the Steelers sit at 7-4. But I do want to make one more comment. from this one post I saw.

ItalianSta11ion cowher is such a *** guys.. and now i cant WAIT to see the media just talk about the colts... great
                        Like we do not know what A*** means. Be nice! lol
                        Hey guys talk to you later!
                        WWEMANIAC
                        I'M BACK!

Comment

Originally posted by WyoBroncoMan
                          The calls of Cowhers against the Colts have got to be some of the craziest stuff I've seen.

Starting the half with onside kick????

QB draw on 4th and 7???

He is trying way to hard, IMO.

I dont see Shanny playing this way, myself. I think Cowhers bought into the "unstoppable" Colts and lost his cool.
                          (If he ever had any...grrrrr...)
                          Cowher is an excellent coach. He's not as predictable as most. I like his style. His teams always play aggressively. You don't see much prevent defense from Cowher's teams. He's one of the best.

Comment

Working...
                          X