vikings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vikings

When will we play the Vikings next??? I'm just wondering because everybody in my town is either a bronco fan or a viking fan and i want to know when i'll be able to talk smack against everybody else since our embarrasing loss the last time we played them. I'm also getting sick of that burger king commercial where it has randy moss pitching the ball back to the "king" for the touchdown.
    the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

ooops wrong forum can a mod please move this please before somebody yells at me.
    the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

2007, I think. The Vikings will play in Denver and Kansas City, while the Raiders and Chargers get to go to the dome. I laughed that season when the Vikings lost to the Chargers and the Raiders. That was a horrible year for both.

I hated the game in Minnesota for KC that year too, 93. Refs screwed just about everything up.

Comment

i'll be screwed becuase I like them both.
        Glen Haven Fire

Comment

same at my shcool..your a broncos fan oor vikes fan or bears..or your a loserand ont like football

I still miss the blue background.

Comment

Originally posted by maruske845
            same at my shcool..your a broncos fan oor vikes fan or bears..or your a loserand ont like football
            same here except instead of the bears its the chiefs or its some wierd out of the blue team like the bucs
            the space that is mine

Comment

yea its tough too becuase my stepdad is a bears fan so you can imagine what i go through when the bears play the vikes or broncos. Im also a bears fan when they arent playing the broncs/vikes. I love their d!
              Glen Haven Fire

Comment

Working...
              X