Colts may rest starters against Chargers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colts may rest starters against Chargers

If Colts win against the Jags next week, they clinch home field through out the playoffs. So they may rest their starters against the Chargers which sucks

hey doesnt bother me just ensures the Chargers go undefeated the rest of the year.
    2016 AFC WEST CHAMPIONS: STATED WEEK 7 SAN DIEGO SUPER CHARGERS

Comment

Originally posted by rush_limbaughII
      If Colts win against the Jags next week, they clinch home field through out the playoffs. So they may rest their starters against the Chargers which sucks
      No way. They want the the 16 and 0. Plus we need the colts to beat those clowns for us.
      http://i712.photobucket.com/albums/w...equenceyh5.jpg

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by super_boltz
        hey doesnt bother me just ensures the Chargers go undefeated the rest of the year.
        You have to beat Denver first.

Comment

Originally posted by JHoward
          No way. They want the the 16 and 0. Plus we need the colts to beat those clowns for us.
          Ain't it a drag having to need help from someone else to make the playoffs???

Comment

Originally posted by gobroncsnv
            Ain't it a drag having to need help from someone else to make the playoffs???
            True
            But I think peyton at home (if he plays) can school the Chargers secondary. Dungy will only play him and Harrison a half. That should be enough to score about 30 against the chargers

Comment

My post was more of a dig at our beloved SB dude, talking about how great the Chargers are, then hoping the Colts help them... If they're so great, would they need the help...

"Peyton's little brother didn't want to play for us, that's not fair, so Peyton has to help us." - A Charger fan's mindset.

Comment

Originally posted by SM19
                It's too early for them to rest the starters. They can't afford to have Manning, James, and the rest go that long without playing.
                I hope that's the case. The best thing is for the Broncos to keep winning and control our own destiny. But I don't think Dungy will risk injury to his starters by playing them for the entire game after clinching home field advantage. He will give them some playing time and rest them.

Comment

i HIGHLY doubt that dungy will rest his starters for 4 straight weeks.

Comment

wow...clinching the #1 seed with 3 weeks to go, sickening

Comment

Dungy already said that if they are 14-0 he cares more about the ring than any record... so if they do get playing time it will be minimal at best... hope the colts players arent on ur fantasy teams...

Comment

Originally posted by Q-niverse
                        You have to beat Denver first.
                        and???? if the chiefs can we surely will. 2005 afc west champion san diego chargers!!
                        2016 AFC WEST CHAMPIONS: STATED WEEK 7 SAN DIEGO SUPER CHARGERS

Comment

Originally posted by super_boltz
                          and???? if the chiefs can we surely will. 2005 afc west champion san diego chargers!!
                          Don't get ahead of yourself. If the Chargers fans consider the Raiders their biggest (and the division's biggest) rivalry, the Broncos will surprise them.

Comment

Working...
                          X