Freeny Overrated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freeny Overrated

Yeah I said it . The guy is overrated. the O linemen pretty much have him figured out now . He's a speed rusher with a spin in or spin out move. once u use his momentum against him he becomes a liability cause all he does is over run the qb thus freeing up his side of the field. A good player but not close to being the best in the league.

the guy has 9.5 sacks this year. three against cleveland and two against tennessee. granted good players should have big games against bad teams but in my opinion he's all part of the indie hype
    Only a fool allows another's opinion to anger him to the point of hurling insults.

Originally posted by Aija
    Yeah I said it . The guy is overrated. the O linemen pretty much have him figured out now . He's a speed rusher with a spin in or spin out move. once u use his momentum against him he becomes a liability cause all he does is over run the qb thus freeing up his side of the field. A good player but not close to being the best in the league.

the guy has 9.5 sacks this year. three against cleveland and two against tennessee. granted good players should have big games against bad teams but in my opinion he's all part of the indie hype
    You're insane...

What, does he have to get a sack every other play? I'd say he's doin' just fine as it is...

Comment

Freeney is not overrated. I wish he was, but he's a damn good DE.
      You've got to know when to sack em...

Comment

Would you believe that guy is faster than our safeties?

It's not fair.

-----

Comment

Originally posted by WABronco
          You're insane...

What, does he have to get a sack every other play? I'd say he's doin' just fine as it is...

This may be a first......I agree.

Comment

I could give you two lists of players and tell you one is of the players deemed commonly overrated, the other of players who are the best in the league, and anyone would struggle to determine which was which...

Of course, after reading your posts, I could give you a list of the alphabet and you'd struggle to make sense of that too...

"Indy hype"... what hype? They're the best team in the league and likely will go undefeated, I wouldn't consider that "hype." Tht's just honesty. Hype is comparing Gonzaga's Morrison (under 35% 3pt. shooter) to Larry Bird because of skin color. The Colts back their claims up, no hype there...

Comment

Originally posted by skisupreme4
              This may be a first......I agree.
              LOL...

But, it is his opinion, I think...

Comment

Wow, he looked pretty good on that last play-beating the LT completely, right off the snap, and chasing down Taylor from behind for a 2 yard loss...

Comment

Originally posted by topscribe
                  Would you believe that guy is faster than our safeties?

It's not fair.

-----
                  He actually caught Michael Vick from behind a couple of years ago
                  Manning to Marvin ---Legendary

Comment

Freeny isn't rated enough. The guy is good. Please!!
                    Emancipate your mind!
                    The People's Poster

Comment

I would like to say you are right...but no way Freeney is overrated, he really is that good

:salute:

Comment

I used to think that Freeny was souly responsible for this defense doing so well, but I know I'm wrong now. The Indi Safetys are ballers. w/o them, Indi is still tough, but prolly not undefeated. So give some props to someone else. BTW, Freeny is the best pass rusher in the league, so he's probably not overrated. He relys on his quickness at the snap and on the spin, so I don't think he's going to be a B Smith or R White.

Comment

He embarrassed the Ravens' Jonathan Ogden last year when Ogden was considered the best LT in the game. Freeney's #s are down b/c he's constantly being double- and triple-teamed. The only LT that I've seen have success against him 1 on 1 was Orlando Pace (St. Louis).

Also, did you see him RUN OVER Pittsburgh's Marvel Smith on a bull rush? Smith got benched later on in the game. How embarrassing (especially for a team that touts itself as being "tougher" and more "physical" than any other)!

Comment

Maybe his numbers are down because of the double-teams?

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
                              Maybe his numbers are down because of the double-teams?
                              Lol, his numbers aren't even "down"...

I think he's still got 9-10 sacks...

Comment

Working...
                              X