Colts are going for 16-0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colts are going for 16-0

Just heard an interview on Sportscenter by Dungy. He said We are going to try to do it (16-0) it would be a great foot note but he said that is not the ultimate goal.

Hearing this makes me happy cause the Chargers got a tough Colts team next week, and a CHargers loss would be awesome as we know KC has a tough road game at NY Giants.

I am glad to hear the Colts wont run their backups the rest of the season.

Always remember to blow out the flame before drinking!!!!

Originally posted by Bokyong
    Just heard an interview on Sportscenter by Dungy. He said We are going to try to do it (16-0) it would be a great foot note but he said that is not the ultimate goal.

Hearing this makes me happy cause the Chargers got a tough Colts team next week, and a CHargers loss would be awesome as we know KC has a tough road game at NY Giants.

Yeah... I kinda hate rooting for the Colts but we need that San Diego loss to help us win that division titile. Let's go Colts! (and Giants!!)
    The new website is about as ugly as Paris Hilton. Put the blue back!

Comment

They are playing well enough to get it.
      Emancipate your mind!
      The People's Poster

Comment

Originally posted by Bokyong

Hope they beat the Chargers!

Comment

We are two games up on SD now... if we handle our business we don't need anymore help from anyone... there's no point rooting against KC or SD anymore.

Who we should be rooting against is Cinci... we need to keep pace with them for the bye week.

I for one will be saying...

GO BOLTZ!!!

[SIZE=1][B]Adopted Bronco:Kenard Lang

Comment

If Shuan Alexander has a big game, Seattle has a very slim (20%) chance of beating the Colts.

Comment

seahawks have a chance to beat them...but the bad news is that they are playing them in Indy home.
              Put yourself in Sam Fisher's situation: His daughter died in a car crash, by a drunk driver. His wife died 16 years ago by an illness and he has lost his job from the government. How would you handle it?

(Join FrameCityUnderground and win free Xbox360!!)
              http://www.framecityunderground.com/underground/?u=MKCC14

(Join My Bewaresamfisher club!!)
              http://bewaresamfisher-club.1up.com/

Comment

I'm rooting for Chargers, next week.
                sigpic

Comment

Why root for the Bolts? I do not understand that logic at all. They are still in the hunt, along with the Chefs. How that Colts do from here on out will not impact Denver at all. Let em win...especially if it knocks our division rivals out of the hunt. Not sure I understand why any Denver fan would be pulling for a division rival if it doesn't benefit Denver.

On the other hand, root for any team that plays Cincinnati. It WILL help Denver if they lose.
                  Patriotic dissent is a luxury of those protected by better men than they.

Comment

I think it would make it so much sweeter to go into Indy and beat them in the AFC Championship game if they were still undefeated...let them get close enough to taste the undefeated season and then snatch it away

BTW, I think they do play at Seattle in week 16, not in Indy

Thanks Snk

Comment

Not to get anyone's hopes up, but in the final game of the season we were "Playing to win," it was only after the game when questioned that Dungy added "we just played to win with some different personel."

I don't question that this team is going to try to in (i.e. not try to lose), but I'm 99% sure that we will be treating every game as a must win. More than likely, any starter with a hang nail or worse will find a nice seat on the bench, while the backups and 100% healthy starters see some playing time...

And yes, we play Seattle in Seattle Week 16...

Comment

Oh Goodie. Another Colt thread.
                        :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X