That's the Chief's D I remember

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's the Chief's D I remember

Did anyone see the clinic on how not to tackle today by the outstanding Chief's D? I mean seriously I have seen pop warner teams tackle better. Their run D was what, like 6th going into that game, Tiki slapped them around like nothing... so sad.

Originally posted by homestar
    Did anyone see the clinic on how not to tackle today by the outstanding Chief's D? I mean seriously I have seen pop warner teams tackle better. Their run D was what, like 6th going into that game, Tiki slapped them around like nothing... so sad.
    LOL did u hear salibury aka: steak, he said to the defense :'' give ur paychecks to charity becuz u guys just played a pop warner game''

Comment

Originally posted by homestar

I don't know if I enjoyed the Broncos win or the Chiefs pitiful play more. I do know I really enjoyed Gunther losing it on the side line again and Vermiel getting mad in the post game news confrence.

Check this out. The Dolphins are 7-7 and the Chiefs are 8-6. How sweet it would be to the Dolphins to tie the Chiefs record or beat is by years end.

Comment

This isn't the smack forum.

Comment

cry about it
          "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, in all ways acknowledge Him and he shall direct your paths." Proverbs 3:5-6

Jake the snake is a playmaker

Think your perfect try walking on water.

Official LAGPA Member

Comment

Working...
          X