No announcement yet.

If Pats go to Super Bowl, Won't watch!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Pats go to Super Bowl, Won't watch!

Even though I admire and like the Patriots, I will NOT WATCH the Super Bowl if they are in it. And I am sure that a lot of people won't at all. They have had their share of the spotlight. Let someone else now have their chance to shine!

Cool i will

Comment

That's fine; I'll be watching.

Comment

Colts > Patriots. In other words I think the Colts will be representing for the AFC, however, if San Diego makes it to the playoffs they could easily beat New England and Indy at home.

Comment

Pats are officially a dynasty if they go to superbowl again and win it.
          Put yourself in Sam Fisher's situation: His daughter died in a car crash, by a drunk driver. His wife died 16 years ago by an illness and he has lost his job from the government. How would you handle it?

(Join FrameCityUnderground and win free Xbox360!!)
          http://www.framecityunderground.com/underground/?u=MKCC14

(Join My Bewaresamfisher club!!)
          http://bewaresamfisher-club.1up.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Passepartout
            Even though I admire and like the Patriots, I will NOT WATCH the Super Bowl if they are in it. And I am sure that a lot of people won't at all. They have had their share of the spotlight. Let someone else now have their chance to shine!
            I'll watch it just to see the Patriots lose it's getting boring watching the pats win the superbowl.

Comment

Im going to watch it. We will be looking at the greatest 5 year run in the history of football if they make it back. Hell yeah, ill watch it. Its history.
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yMdVHruUfI

Travis Henry, single handedly taking the class out of our organization.

Bowlen, you gutless drunk!

Comment

Not that I want them to win or even get to the superbowl,it would be fun to see the 1st ever 3pete..We got transfered here from Denver last year so it would kind of be fun to be here if they did win,just to see it up close...I still think and want my Broncos in the bowl though.....

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BRONCOS!!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elway=Goat
                  Im going to watch it. We will be looking at the greatest 5 year run in the history of football if they make it back. Hell yeah, ill watch it. Its history.
                  exactly why i'd be watching.

Comment

Originally posted by Blazindro
                    Colts > Patriots. In other words I think the Colts will be representing for the AFC, however, if San Diego makes it to the playoffs they could easily beat New England and Indy at home.
                    If you like that statement, you'll love the new Crazy Juice Six Pack. Enjoy an Ice Cold CJ, whenever you want. Buy now and enter the Crazy Juice Sweepstakes, for a chance to win a free trip to San Diego's final two games of the '05 Season.

Comment

Think about this ladies & gentlemen.
                      With the exception of the Bucs last Saturday,
                      The Pats have beaten teams that will not be going to the playoffs.
                      Now the media has once again hyped the Pats because of the Colts losing their first game.

Comment

So...If a team wins 3 straight SB's, and 4 of the last 5...Thats not a dynasty? Ok.
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yMdVHruUfI

Travis Henry, single handedly taking the class out of our organization.

Bowlen, you gutless drunk!

Comment

I am in New England and I am a Bronco's fan....I too have had my fill of the Patriots! ...Try finding Broncos items here grrr...... I will watch the Super Bowl regardless of who is in it simply because I love football.

Comment

uhhhh, since the seahawks will most likely make the super bowl, ill be watching even if the pats make it, it'll be wild in washington if the 'hawks go
                            for loving the game and never letting go, thank you dennis

Join Football Board!

Comment

Originally posted by Passepartout

"Let" has nothing to do with it.

Comment

Working...
                              X