48-3? Now that is sad. Green Bay shouldn't have had three MNF games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 48-3? Now that is sad. Green Bay shouldn't have had three MNF games

The packers had 10-6 records in the last two seasons, and I still don't understand why they had three MNF games the last three seasons. Favre has been overrated ever since 2002, he is not going to be that good anymore, people should get over it.

The Broncos had the same record the Packers had in the past 2 seasons and they got only one MNF game, that is just biased for the incredibly overrated Packers. It was time somebody won big against them, playing with Kyle Boller

:salute:

Originally posted by Bronco_f1
    The packers had 10-6 records in the last two seasons, and I still don't understand why they had three MNF games the last three seasons. Favre has been overrated ever since 2002, he is not going to be that good anymore, people should get over it.

The Broncos had the same record the Packers had in the past 2 seasons and they got only one MNF game, that is just biased for the incredibly overrated Packers. It was time somebody won big against them, playing with Kyle Boller
    The schedule is done ages ago, and this was expected to be a good year for the Packers, as it may be Favre's last year.

Strange as it may seem, the NFL doesn't know who will perform well a year in advance of booking the games. That, and Green Bay games rate highly for MNF games!
    President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
    I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

that loss was embarrasing...especially done by a poor offense like the ravens.
      Put yourself in Sam Fisher's situation: His daughter died in a car crash, by a drunk driver. His wife died 16 years ago by an illness and he has lost his job from the government. How would you handle it?

(Join FrameCityUnderground and win free Xbox360!!)
      http://www.framecityunderground.com/underground/?u=MKCC14

(Join My Bewaresamfisher club!!)
      http://bewaresamfisher-club.1up.com/

Comment

kind of sad to think that might have been Favre's last mnf game, which i personally doubt. that'd be a horrible way to go out on monday nights, 48-3 against one of the worst offense's in the game.

ouch

Comment

EDIT: OK hold on, I got way off topic. The Ravens are finaly playing like the old ones, (the defense anyways). I still don't trust Boller.
          Last edited by Spice 1; 12-20-2005, 02:25 PM.

Comment

Woooo how bout them Cheeseheads
            Feel sorry for Farve though

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco_f1

We did get 3 or 4 primetime games this year, so I'm happy with that.

Favre has no offense to speak of, really not his fault. He is old, but I still think he is in the top 10. Just my opinion.

Did they really play 3 monday night games this year..!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Reidman
                We did get 3 or 4 primetime games this year, so I'm happy with that.

Favre has no offense to speak of, really not his fault. He is old, but I still think he is in the top 10. Just my opinion.

Did they really play 3 monday night games this year..!?!
                Yes, they did

The Broncos....1

Comment

Don't feel sorry for Favre. You should feel sorry for the Greenbay fans. Favre is selfish for not having retired last season. He just wants to break records at the cost of his teams season. Selfish players like him don't deserve sympathy. Especially since he already won a superbowl. I say it's time to put the old dog down.

Comment

Or, just maybe, he came back for the competition and love for the game. A lot of players wouldn't retire if they had the chance. They may get paid a ton of money, but they all started playing for free. I mean, I may be alone, but I think the guys earned the right to stay there in Green Bay as long as he wants. I also believe he deserves more respect then "put the old dog down".

Personally, being from Detroit, I really don't mind seeing Green Bay lose. It was just the way it happened, and by who it came from.

Last edited by Jgeezy; 12-21-2005, 01:43 AM.

Comment

Everyone thought it was going to be favre' s last season so they gave them alot of primetime. They then decided to screw the broncos and other good teams. I like favre but I'm getting tired of green bay, their time is over.

Comment

Originally posted by alwilson91
                        Everyone thought it was going to be favre' s last season so they gave them alot of primetime. They then decided to screw the broncos and other good teams. I like favre but I'm getting tired of green bay, their time is over.
                        I'm with you on this one

Comment

Originally posted by LightningBolt
                          Don't feel sorry for Favre. You should feel sorry for the Greenbay fans. Favre is selfish for not having retired last season. He just wants to break records at the cost of his teams season. Selfish players like him don't deserve sympathy. Especially since he already won a superbowl. I say it's time to put the old dog down.
                          ...and you too

Comment

Working...
                          X