Christmas Football Bummer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Football Bummer

There are no good games on Christmas day, IMO. Again, we have the lowley pathietic Packers, should be thoroughly trounced by the bears. Then there is Baltimore and Minnesota. Oh well, more time to spend with the kids.

Originally posted by BroncosorBust
    There are no good games on Christmas day, IMO. Again, we have the lowley pathietic Packers, should be thoroughly trounced by the bears. Then there is Baltimore and Minnesota. Oh well, more time to spend with the kids.
    Hopefully next year the league does a better job with the schedule, but in the offseason baltimore and minnesota looked like a good matchup.

Comment

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. No games all day but one boring one. Then the night game.

At least you should have time to let the kids play with the new XBox360 if you are lucky enough to have one.
      :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

And that's why I support the floating schedule idea.
        The new website is about as ugly as Paris Hilton. Put the blue back!

Comment

Originally posted by RBDynasty
          And that's why I support the floating schedule idea.
          What I find a little odd, is the fact that the Broncos are the only team located in the Mountain Time Zone. Fans from all over this zone follow the team.

I am SHOCKED the Broncos would not be considered the "scheduled" game and it sucks for any Bronco fan in our great, forgotten time zone to see their beloved team.
          :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Well, both those games were slated to be a good game but some teams ended up sucking and some turned out good.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
            2. Taxes
            3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

Working...
            X