No announcement yet.

Tony Dungy's son found dead!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a terrible thing to have happen before Christmas, or any time for that matter. I have an 8 month old little boy, and i don't know what i would do if i ever lost him. My thoughts and prayers are definitely with the Dungy family.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
      Hmmm, makes you wonder if James felt lonely because of his superstar Dad.

DK.... Let's not go there until we know the facts. Autospy is scheduled for Tuesday I think they said.
      :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

This is such a tradgedy for any family..........especially for a family that has carried itself with the grace, dignity and strength of character that we all admire.

My day is saddened, my thoughts and prayers are with the entire Dungy family.

Comment

It is really sad it happened to a guy like tony dungy. Probably one of the nicest guys in the NFL. It trully saddened me to hear this.....

Comment

My Thoughts and Prayers go out to the Dungy Family.
            Now everytime Tony looks back on this season he won't be thinking about the great season...He'll be thinking about his son. How sad.

R.I.P. James Dungy
            I dont need a sig...Go Broncos should be good enough.

Comment

How come the Colts can wear stickers with a black horseshoe to commemorate James Dungy's suicide, but Jake can't wear one honoring Pat Tillman?

Surely a soldier killed in the line of duty is more deserving of such an honor than a child who commits suicide and hurts his family so soon before Christmas!
              President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
              I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

Where is the James Dungy My space profile Thread ???

Comment

Originally posted by ProgMatinee
                  I feel bad for the deceased family and his girlfriend and friends. A lot more people than Tony are going to be hurt by this.

I don't know if this is off base, but I truly feel that something is messed up with our media when a person related to someone famous dies the famous person gets the reflection...

"Wayne Gretzky's mom dies."

"Brett Favre's dad dies."

"Brett Favre's wife has cancer."

"Elvis Presley's third cousin's wife's daughter's husband dies."

Etc.

Anyone else think thats weird? It makes people say "Aw thats too bad for Tony" like Tony needs all the condolences because he is famous. I'm sure the kids mom needs it too...

I think the media just exploits the famous name...
                  Right on the money, prog so very true

Comment

Originally posted by Kapaibro
                    How come the Colts can wear stickers with a black horseshoe to commemorate James Dungy's suicide, but Jake can't wear one honoring Pat Tillman?

Surely a soldier killed in the line of duty is more deserving of such an honor than a child who commits suicide and hurts his family so soon before Christmas!
                    I do'nt think they'll allow that next week. Although that doesn't make snese. IF it is allowed next week, I will be complaining.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
                    2. Taxes
                    3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

Originally posted by alwilson91
                      It is really sad it happened to a guy like tony dungy. Probably one of the nicest guys in the NFL. It trully saddened me to hear this.....
                      Amen to that!
                      I hope for his son's sake and wish(No offense to you Broncos fans)that he can win all the way and be in Detriot for XL!!
                      What a true class-act!

Comment

Working...
                      X