Chargers and Vikings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chargers and Vikings

i feel bad for both these teams because they are not going into the playoffs. especially the chargers because i think they deserved it, but those stinking chiefs ruined it for them. vikings didnt really belong in the playoffs(i dont think they can beat anyone in there right now), what happened last year against the cardinals is almost the same as this year. they were both games that was going to determine if they go to playoffs or not and they fail...twice. poor offense to me against the ravens today.

the chargers i dont really hate in our division so i dont mind if they go or not, but i know they deserved to go.
    Put yourself in Sam Fisher's situation: His daughter died in a car crash, by a drunk driver. His wife died 16 years ago by an illness and he has lost his job from the government. How would you handle it?

(Join FrameCityUnderground and win free Xbox360!!)
    http://www.framecityunderground.com/underground/?u=MKCC14

(Join My Bewaresamfisher club!!)
    http://bewaresamfisher-club.1up.com/

Originally posted by MKCC14
    i feel bad for both these teams because they are not going into the playoffs. especially the chargers because i think they deserved it, but those stinking chiefs ruined it for them. vikings didnt really belong in the playoffs(i dont think they can beat anyone in there right now), what happened last year against the cardinals is almost the same as this year. they were both games that was going to determine if they go to playoffs or not and they fail...twice. poor offense to me against the ravens today.

the chargers i dont really hate in our division so i dont mind if they go or not, but i know they deserved to go.
    Thanks for saying that the Chargers should be in the playoffs. The problem is that the Chargers did not take care of business in a number of very close games. Teams that make it to the play offs make those plays. If my Chargers could have made a hand full of plays throughout the six losses we could have easily won enough games to make the playoffs. We did not, and are rightly out of it IMO.

;);)

Watch out!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sanluisboltfan
      Thanks for saying that the Chargers should be in the playoffs. The problem is that the Chargers did not take care of business in a number of very close games. Teams that make it to the play offs make those plays. If my Chargers could have made a hand full of plays throughout the six losses we could have easily won enough games to make the playoffs. We did not, and are rightly out of it IMO.

San Diego gets repect from us (and around the league) because they run the ball and stop the run well. We'll see about next year.
      You've got to know when to sack em...

Comment

i think the vikes could beat either the giants or washington
        Glen Haven Fire

Comment

While I dont question how good a team SD are, I will say they didn't deserve to go into the playoffs. As sanluis has already said, they didn't get the job done in close games. They have been way to inconsistant to deserve a playoff spot. As for the Vikings, well at least they tried, they looked like it would be a very poor season, and almost got in. An A for effort at least.
          "On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high."
          Ayrton Senna..

Comment

Originally posted by MKCC14

Only winners deserve to go. K.C. didn't ruin it for them they ruined their own chances.
            Thanks for the Sig "rjent"sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X