Arizona Cardinals New Crib! (Stadium)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arizona Cardinals New Crib! (Stadium)

Hi, all Bronco fans! The Arizona Cardinals just played their last game at Sun Devil Stadium in Tempe last Saturday by defeating the Philadelphia Eagles 27-21. Next Summer, starting in August 2006, the Cardinals will move across the Valley to Glendale where they will play in an intruiging new, cool air-conditioned retractable-roof stadium, thanks for the local voters passing Arizona referendum Proposition 303. A roll-in natural grass field and a "river-raft" exterior will provide a home the Cardinals they can finally call their own. This new facility will also start hosting the Fiesta Bowl BCS College Football game beginning in January 2007, the NCAA Final Four in 2009, and the NFL showcase Super Bowl XLII in 2008.

Corporate naming rights have not been secured for the new stadium yet, but here are two links I hope you will enjoy in the meantime. This is located right next to the existing Glendale Arena, home of the NHL's Phoenix Coyotes. Enjoy!

http://www.azcardinalsstadium.com/

http://www.seats3d.com/nfl/arizona_cardinals/
    Last edited by CaribouRanch; 08-11-2006, 01:52 AM.
    :logo: :helmet: :salute: :goz:

That..... is.... awesome.

Comment

Kool now all you guys need to work on is team talent

Comment

that place looks so cool. Ive been following its building but havent seen it this good yet....i cant wait for the superbowl there
        SPORT IS LIKE PHOTOGRAPHY,...IF YOU DONT FOCUS,YOU JUST GET NEGATIVES

Born-1990
        Got ipod- 2004

Oh! this one time i saw a blimp!

Comment

that looks nice

I still miss the blue background.

Comment

Wow, nice place!

Comment

That IS cool! From the ground, it looks like a big flyer saucer. And a "roll out field". They just use those tracks and the whole thing just slides out into that side parking lot? What a concept that is!

My question for some time now has been the Phoenix attitude and loyalty to the Cardinals. I am curious if this new location will increase attendance? Not to mention working on the team itself by putting a better quality product on the field.
              :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

I like the rollout field to thats something new heres to the new stadium .
                sigpic
                Thanks Blondie for the Sig

Comment

i saw there new stadium a long time ago. that is going to be the best stadium...for one of the worst teams in the NFL.
                  Put yourself in Sam Fisher's situation: His daughter died in a car crash, by a drunk driver. His wife died 16 years ago by an illness and he has lost his job from the government. How would you handle it?

(Join FrameCityUnderground and win free Xbox360!!)
                  http://www.framecityunderground.com/underground/?u=MKCC14

(Join My Bewaresamfisher club!!)
                  http://bewaresamfisher-club.1up.com/

Comment

Amazing, second only to INVESCO
                    Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

Comment

I live about 5 minutes from the stadium. The stadium is right off the freeway so we drive by it often. When it was being built there were HUGE controversies over where to put it, but it ended up right down the freeway from me. Cardinals are in fact one of my favorite teams, surpassed only by the Broncos and Giants, so season tickets will most likely be a sure buy. Can't wait for the Super Bowl to get here...hopefully the Broncos might get to come out here for it.

PS
                      My first Broncos Game: Denver Broncos at Arizona Cardinals Week 4 of the 2005 Pre-Season

Comment

Hi, all! Our Broncos will play the Arizona Cardinals at their new stadium on Thursday, August 31. The first scheduled event, and the Cardinals first home game will be vs. the Super Bowl Champion Pittsburgh Steelers this Saturday, August 12 with kickoff at 1:05 pm local time. Web links and all the info is provided by NBC-TV affiliate KPNX-TV in Phoenix. Here is a preview of where the Broncos will play and how the new stadium looks like when they play the Cardinals there. Enjoy!

http://www.azcentral.com/12news/stad...off_index.html

http://www.seats3d.com/nfl/arizona_cardinals/
                        Last edited by CaribouRanch; 08-11-2006, 01:50 AM.
                        :logo: :helmet: :salute: :goz:

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69
                          That IS cool! From the ground, it looks like a big flyer saucer. And a "roll out field". They just use those tracks and the whole thing just slides out into that side parking lot? What a concept that is!

My question for some time now has been the Phoenix attitude and loyalty to the Cardinals. I am curious if this new location will increase attendance? Not to mention working on the team itself by putting a better quality product on the field.
                          Their regular season tickets are sold out for the first time in Arizona Cardinals franchise history, if that's any indicator.

Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.

Comment

I just noticed season tickets are cheaper than single game.
                            MMA News
                            MMA News 247

Comment

im going there

in December, woo!

Denver vs Arizona, go broncos!

Comment

Working...
                              X