A real KC fan knows it's history and wouldn't be too quick to brag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WHINERS!

I have never seen such a big group of whiners in my life. "If you wanna talk smack then go to the smack board." Oh stop your d-mn blood clot crying!

This is football. Like the players on the field the fans play their role. This is football folks! What are you crying for?

Once again, enjoy your losing season!
    GO CHIEFS! THE DYNASTY BEGINS!

Comment

There is a smack board. This isn't it.

[-
      Last edited by Captain Kirk; 11-08-2003, 07:12 AM.
      Captain Kirk

Comment

True Chiefs fans know their history? Here's one right here.

You're right. We do, but comments about the Chiefs since 1995 doesn't tell the whole history. Older Chiefs fans, such as myself, remember that the Chiefs were going to Superbowls before Denver had its first winning season. I remember as a kid, my uncle road-tripped with me to Denver back in 1969 for a Chiefs/Broncos game. We didn't have tickets. When we arrived at old Mile High Staduim the morning of the game, my uncle asked the ticket agent at the stadium if there were any seats for sale. The ticket agent said, "yes, we have 30,000 tickets for sale. How many do you want?"

I've watched my Chiefs since I was a kid going to old Municipal Stadium in the late 60's. There was nothing like the old stadium--it was like a gladiator pit. I was at the game when cheap-shot Ben Davidson speared Lenny after the whistle blew and Lenny lay helpless on the ground.

I've always noticed that there was a healthy rivalry by and among the Chiefs, Broncos and Chargers. I've also noticed that all three consider the Raiders to be a bunch of cheap shot punks.

The new AFC west is the same as the old AFL west. That's just the way I like it.

This looks like it could be the Chiefs year this year.

Comment

All I gotta say is remember 95'.

13-3 FIRST ROUND EXIT.
          Take care of business Broncos.

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonChief
            Enjoy your losing season!
            Ummm...we are 5-4. That is still above .500 and a WINNING season!
            Thanks for the memories, John. We will always remember you.

You look great in Canton! Perhaps I'll get to see you some day...

Comment

Re: WHINERS!

Originally posted by HoustonChief
              I have never seen such a big group of whiners in my life. "If you wanna talk smack then go to the smack board." Oh stop your d-mn blood clot crying!

This is football. Like the players on the field the fans play their role. This is football folks! What are you crying for?

Once again, enjoy your losing season!
              I am not whining. I am not complianing that you post smack, I am merely pointing out that as courtesy to everyone, Bronco and non-Broncos fans alike, that smack be posted appropriately.

My point was more about your statement about real fans should be going over to Chief boards and smack talking. I don't understand why you feel that only that type of fan is real or die hard. Fans come in all temperments and personalities, for all teams. If you feel that's "whining", so be it. But I am sure there are lots of Chief fans who don't feel it necessary to come here and smack, and they are die hard red and gold bleeding fans. So my point is that one's aversion or propensity to talk smack is not indicative of one's loyalties to a team. I am sure ReasonableChief, Horseface, and others agree with my last statement.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
              You should check these guys out

Comment

Originally posted by kcdomination
                Miss Manners says;

"smack must be posted appropriately."

What a joke you Invesco field wine & cheese losers are!!!!!
                Don't worry...we'll save some wine and cheese for when you are knocked out of the Playoffs, though I am sure you will provide plenty of your own!

Comment

Originally posted by elwaymvp
                  Don't worry...we'll save some wine and cheese for when you are knocked out of the Playoffs, though I am sure you will provide plenty of your own!
                  Bleh... Quit "Quoting" this bum ( dominatrix wannabe that is ) . I stuck him on the /ignore list to filter out his mindless dribble.... just to end up having to see a Bronco fan "quote" his post and reply to his ignorance.

Nuff said...

Not as lean & Not as mean.. but damn proud to claim the title of (former) U.S. Marine
                  ~DBMAdsf Llaus @T m0 P^~

Comment

Originally posted by NOLABroncofan
                    Bleh... Quit "Quoting" this bum ( dominatrix wannabe that is ) . I stuck him on the /ignore list to filter out his mindless dribble.... just to end up having to see a Bronco fan "quote" his post and reply to his ignorance.

Nuff said...
                    Sorry, man. Didn't mean to annoy a Bronco brotha...

Comment

Originally posted by elwaymvp

Hey buddy .... them's fightin' words.

It's beer & brats ... win or lose.
                      Despite all the hype, once you finally get a hammer, you don't hammer nearly as much as you think you will.

Comment

Originally posted by kcdomination
                        Boy you denver fans are so high class....must be the new stadium. Wine and cheese anyone?

What's with that saluting crap anyway? spike the damn ball or something.....

I realize you guys are looking for literary material here, but come on.....

How about some Haiku?

The snow falls
                        yes
                        we own
                        you
                        .....chardonnay?

Wine and Cheese anyone?? What's with our saluting crap you say?? I say it's a hell of a lot better than the freakin' break dancin' your Chiefs do, that's just damn embarrasing!!
                        Go Morton, it's your birthday, go Morton it's your birthday!

Can't wait till the chiefs do the old worm on us in Mile High, that'll be a classic 80's moment, just like the chiefs season!!

Go Broncos!

Comment

Break Dancing

I'm not even going to try to defend what Johnnie Morton does after his touchdown .... The Worm, I think they call it.

I could go on and on about other touchdown/big play celebrations but my favorite is always the defensive back celebrating his great play while watching the official tossing a pass interference flag.
                          Despite all the hype, once you finally get a hammer, you don't hammer nearly as much as you think you will.

Comment

Re: Break Dancing

Originally posted by ReasonableChief
                            I'm not even going to try to defend what Johnnie Morton does after his touchdown .... The Worm, I think they call it.
                            the caterpillar is what I used to know that as.
                            Originally posted by boltzpride619
                            What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
                            True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

Re: Re: Break Dancing

Originally posted by portisistheman
                              the caterpillar is what I used to know that as.

Perhaps we should simply call it "The Dance Formerly Known as the Caterpiller" in honor of The Artist Formerly Known As Prince.

Comment

Personally, I'd love to see him do the Elmo Wright touchdown dance as a tribute to the man who is credited for being the first player to do a touchdown dance. It'd be a retro kinda thing. I think it'd also be cool if Dante did a Billy "White Shoes" Johnson dance when he scores on his next return.

Comment

Working...
                                X