Mauck to start this week!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mauck to start this week!

Will be fun to watch this game now,see what our boy can do!!

Titans | Mauck to start; barring a McNair recovery
    Fri, 30 Dec 2005 06:50:06 -0800

Jim Wyatt, of the Tennessean, reports Tennessee Titans QB Matt Mauck will get his first NFL start against the Jacksonville Jaguars Week 17, barring an unexpected quick recovery by starting QB Steve McNair (pectoral). Head coach Jeff Fisher said Mauck has shown steady improvement this week. "The tempo's been great. He's shaved about eight minutes off both practices the last two days. He's in and out of the huddle. He knows what to do,'' Fisher said. "So we've just got to wait on Steve and see what happens.'' McNair said he wants to try to work through his soreness, but few with the Titans expect him to play.
    http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl
    sigpic

You a Titan fan, Banjo? They are my second favorite team
    sigpic
    Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
    -Sean Payton

Comment

Originally posted by BroncFanIN
      You a Titan fan, Banjo? They are my second favorite team

Nope,,but its kinda fun to see players we had get their chance to play,see what they can do and all..

I do like the Titans,,but im only a fan to the BRONCOS!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BANJOPICKER1
        Will be fun to watch this game now,see what our boy can do!!

Titans | Mauck to start; barring a McNair recovery
        Fri, 30 Dec 2005 06:50:06 -0800

Jim Wyatt, of the Tennessean, reports Tennessee Titans QB Matt Mauck will get his first NFL start against the Jacksonville Jaguars Week 17, barring an unexpected quick recovery by starting QB Steve McNair (pectoral). Head coach Jeff Fisher said Mauck has shown steady improvement this week. "The tempo's been great. He's shaved about eight minutes off both practices the last two days. He's in and out of the huddle. He knows what to do,'' Fisher said. "So we've just got to wait on Steve and see what happens.'' McNair said he wants to try to work through his soreness, but few with the Titans expect him to play.
        http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl
        Good for him! I hope he does well!

Though this probably belongs in Other NFL teams.
        The new website is about as ugly as Paris Hilton. Put the blue back!

Comment

Originally posted by RBDynasty
          Good for him! I hope he does well!

Though this probably belongs in Other NFL teams.
          I thought about that too,,but I figured he was a Bronco just this year sooooo??
          sigpic

Comment

And... He was fighting BVP and Kanell for the backup job. Still a little surprised we didn't keep them both, but I know Shanahan hates to waste three spots on QB's like the rest of the league does.
            The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tnedator
              And... He was fighting BVP and Kanell for the backup job. Still a little surprised we didn't keep them both, but I know Shanahan hates to waste three spots on QB's like the rest of the league does.
              I've always liked Shanny's thinking on this. He takes a chance that his starting QB won't get hurt and instead of having two bench warmers, he opts to have only one reserve and uses the other spot for a player that can contribute elsewhere.
              The new website is about as ugly as Paris Hilton. Put the blue back!

Comment

That will be a point of interest for me for the games tommorow.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
                2. Taxes
                3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

I hope ol Matt performs well. I'll be rooting for them.
                  Emancipate your mind!
                  The People's Poster

Comment

Working...
                  X