Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interesting Colts Fact (No defensive Pass interference)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting Colts Fact (No defensive Pass interference)

i watched the Cardinal Colts game today

It was announced in the booth that, the colts went the whole year with out one Pass interference called on there defense (today they hit Boldin early before the ball came twice)

Also the colts have the least penalty yards of any team

Today the cardnials were called for 3 offensive Pass interference calls
    on recievers that were out of the play (isn't that called Holding?)
    Also many other strange calls (Not that i care if the Cards loose or win)

Just saying
    i watched the game on tvio and reviewed the calls and many of them wern't accurate

Did anyone think maybe there will be dungy favoritism (to turn his tragedy to triumph)

Every team gets away with some, so a couple of missed calls doesn't really show that Indy has been favored by the refs.

Though, from what I've seen, this year officiating has been particularly pathetic in the NFL.
    My adopted fan is dogfish

. . . . . . . . . . .
    . Post Your Artwork .
    . . . . . . . . . . .

Comment

No pass interference calls for a 16 game season?? This far exceeds the laws of probability.

Comment

Originally posted by AZtoCA
        i watched the Cardinal Colts game today

It was announced in the booth that, the colts went the whole year with out one Pass interference called on there defense (today they hit Boldin early before the ball came twice)

Also the colts have the least penalty yards of any team

Today the cardnials were called for 3 offensive Pass interference calls
        on recievers that were out of the play (isn't that called Holding?)
        Also many other strange calls (Not that i care if the Cards loose or win)

Just saying
        i watched the game on tvio and reviewed the calls and many of them wern't accurate

Did anyone think maybe there will be dungy favoritism (to turn his tragedy to triumph)
        totally agree, I'm still waiting for them to call a penalty and manning go over to the ref and complain and them change the call.

Comment

Wow!!! I'm speechless...talk about favoritism. You know the old cliche, "How much did they pay you ref!!!"

Comment

Clearly there is a conspiracy...

I was unaware of this... But obviously there is a giant conspiracy that has roots in the playoff game a couple years ago between the Pats and Colts in which the Pats basically mugged the Colts receivers and were not penalized. The Colts complained about it in the off season, and then there was the special focus placed on the illegal contact rule. Sooo, 2-3 years down the road, Tagliabue and crew told Dungy to make it up to them they wouldn't throw a flag on them all year.

Of course this is all total BS, but something to think about right?

Comment

The owner or president of the Colts heads up the competition committee, which is who decides on rule changes, such as the illegal contact rule.
              The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

sigpic

Comment

It could be Dungy and his staff taught his defensive backs the proper technique to cover WRs. (Hold,push, interefere without being caught).
                Emancipate your mind!
                The People's Poster

Comment

I can't think of many interference calls against us this year. I remember hearing stat that Darrent had none. The only one I can recall was on Paymah against the Chiefs.

Do you guys have the statistics for how many interference penalties we've had??
                  My adopted fan is dogfish

. . . . . . . . . . .
                  . Post Your Artwork .
                  . . . . . . . . . . .

Comment

Well, I remember 2 against Champ, in the Giants game, alone.
                    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                    tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                    men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X