Howdy from Texas. Kubiak could be our man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy from Texas. Kubiak could be our man

As you know, Gary Kubiak is among several people being courted by the Texans for head coach. The prevailing consensus in Houston puts Kubiak as the front runner. His name came up when the Texans were selecting their first coach but Capers got the job because of his expierence with Carolina.

What are the opinions of Bronco fans about the possibility of losing Kubiak?

ps. Good luck in the play-offs.
    Having kids is like being pecked to death by a duck.

I'm certainly not a Broncos fan, but I think Kubiak would be a good choice for the Texans.

While it is appearent that Shanarat runs the team, Kubiak is young and has had to of learned a lot from Mike. Even though I don't like Mike Shanahan, he's certainly unique. Kubiak and a Reggie Bush is exactly what the Texans need to start a new future.

Comment

kubiak

As bronco fans we do not WANT to lose him but he is a great coach and will do awesome wherever he goes. If he is to leave the broncos, i want him to go to the texans because we run similar offenses and think that the texans system will be a perfect fit with kubiak!!!

Comment

I'll tell ya what. If you remember the Moon days in Houston, you might be having flashbacks were Kubiak to end up there. It would be intresting to see how much of the Broncos O he would bring to Houston. Even though I'm a Broncos fan, our offense is fun to watch. I would hate to see him go, but you can't hold a man back forever.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGFortheTD
          I'm certainly not a Broncos fan, but I think Kubiak would be a good choice for the Texans.

While it is appearent that Shanarat runs the team, Kubiak is young and has had to of learned a lot from Mike. Even though I don't like Mike Shanahan, he's certainly unique. Kubiak and a Reggie Bush is exactly what the Texans need to start a new future.
          Although your Shanarat comment is an old one, you are correct with one thing. Kubiak will be a great head coach and the Broncos will miss him. The Texans would benefit from hiring Gary. I for one will be sad to hear that he is leaving us.
          :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

I'd hate to see Kubes go, but he definately deserves a chance at a head coach position. If he is going to go, the Texans would be my choice also. You'd be getting a great offensive guy, and you'd pick up an extra Texans fan (myself ), except of course when playing the Broncos

Comment

Originally posted by gwallaia
              As you know, Gary Kubiak is among several people being courted by the Texans for head coach. The prevailing consensus in Houston puts Kubiak as the front runner. His name came up when the Texans were selecting their first coach but Capers got the job because of his expierence with Carolina.

What are the opinions of Bronco fans about the possibility of losing Kubiak?

ps. Good luck in the play-offs.
              Before the Texans even started the process of looking for a new head coach I certain that Kubiak would get an interview and that there was very good chance he would be leaving if he's offered the position. If you all get him I think you'll be getting a great coach.
              John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Don't care if Kubiak leaves. It'll be a sad goodbye and all, but we won't miss a beat with Turner at OC.
                A proponent of Denver drafting Cutler since 10/05.

So naturally, my Adopt-A-Bronco is Jay Cutler!

Comment

Originally posted by PsychoChicken
                  Don't care if Kubiak leaves. It'll be a sad goodbye and all, but we won't miss a beat with Turner at OC.
                  unless the reports that he might take some ppl working under him with him, which included Turner in sed reports
                  Blet

Comment

We'll miss him but wish him well. I really hope he gets this job - he has certainly put in his time and been successful and this is long overdue.

Comment

Originally posted by OrangePeel
                      unless the reports that he might take some ppl working under him with him, which included Turner in sed reports
                      So I've read, but in logic, he's probably more loyal to Shanahan than to Kubiak, and to the Broncos more than the Texans. Not to mention the Broncos are a winning team. And besides, why relocate your whole family just to get the same job you could have at your current home?
                      A proponent of Denver drafting Cutler since 10/05.

So naturally, my Adopt-A-Bronco is Jay Cutler!

Comment

Ok i try to be as objective as i can but still i can't help from being biased. But i honestly dont understand how someone can think mike shannahan is not a great coach. 2 super bowls, one of the best winning percentages as a head coach over the last 10 years. Look at the rushing yards over that time period. it's sick! Plus he's a real team coach, he's very smart and has great leardership qualities. He doesn't make himself out to be an idiot at press confrences like alot of coaches do. I just don't get it. I dislike alot of teams but i don't dislike the coach. I can tell when someone is great or not, regardless of what team they are coaching.
                        The second coming of Jesus already happened, it was John Elway.

Comment

Working...
                        X