• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chiefs Lj O Player Of The Month

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/9146160
    any broncs do this????

Originally posted by kcvet
    read the blurb at the bottom of the article you posted. you'll know the answer
    sigpic
    Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
    -Sean Payton

Comment

though hating KC is in my blood being a broncos fan and all hes a damn good back

Comment

Originally posted by BroncFanIN
        read the blurb at the bottom of the article you posted. you'll know the answer
        you mean the blur

Comment

Originally posted by kcvet
          you mean the blur
          sorry. didnt make myself clear. there is a graphic at the bottom of the article that shows the Broncos only have defensive players of the month, not offensive.

I'm glad LJ got the award. He deserves it. He came on strong once Priest got hurt. He's a good back. A lot of potential.
          sigpic
          Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
          -Sean Payton

Comment

Congratulations to the kansas city chiefs offensive line for their player of the month award!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SeekandDestroy
              Congratulations to the kansas city chiefs offensive line for their player of the month award!!!
              ROFL

LJ dominated with and without Willie Roaf. Do you honestly think that you could have even a decent back with a crappy offensive line? No. Give it up.

Comment

first of all, i would have been surprised if LJ didn't win that award. he's been frightening the last few games.
                secondly, stfu vet. is your team in the playoffs? i didn't think so. i'd much rather have my team in the playoffs than have an award that reflects an individual's performance while their team misses the playoffs

Comment

Originally posted by DrunkPanda
                  first of all, i would have been surprised if LJ didn't win that award. he's been frightening the last few games.
                  secondly, stfu vet. is your team in the playoffs? i didn't think so. i'd much rather have my team in the playoffs than have an award that reflects an individual's performance while their team misses the playoffs
                  I'll actually have to agree with you here. I think Larry Johnson is a top 5 runningback in the NFL and he deserves the praise, but I would rather be in the playoffs right now.
                  "And we all know that stats don't mean anything if you don't have the wins to back them up"-ChampWJ

It's a good thing Jay Cutler was a proven winner in college. Oh wait, nevermind.

Comment

Working...
                  X