Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BroncoManiac_69
    replied
    Whether Gary is the head coach or not, Houston will take Reggie. They already have Carr for QB and now Bush will be the start RB. They need to work on the O line now. Their defense played fairly well but could also improve.

With McNair's health issues, the Titans will take Young assuming he comes out which it looks like he will.

All this makes perfect sense.

Leave a comment:

• GridironChamp
    replied
    Bush is the most dynamic player in college, but Vince should come out so i can prove to many many many people that Vinve Young wont be a good NFL QB. Whatever team takes him, will soon see he will try to run like he did in college. In the NFL ppl are faster and bigger, so they will be hitting him hard and not missing tackles. Look at Vick's running, it's slowed down since he came in the NFL, he scrambles, but only runs on messed up plays, cause he is tired of getting drilled.

Conclusion, Young will be Vick with less speed and moves, but more strength, also gonna get hurt thousands of time running the ball in the NFL.

Leave a comment:

• TXBRONC
    replied
    Originally posted by B4Bronco16
    Has Young even said that he was going into the draft?
    Awhile back he was definite about not going into the draft, but last interview I with him he seemed more iffy in his answer. I think another year would be of great benefit to him.

Leave a comment:

• Peerless
    replied
    Has Young even said that he was going into the draft?

Leave a comment:

• xX-Bronco-Xx
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncos-N-Horns
    Why are the NFl shows talking about Vince Young going to the Tennessee Titans at # 3. I hope the Houston Texans dont mess this up by not taking Vince Young. Hes the most dynamic college player in the history of college football. I am reaching out in a desperate hope to Gary Kubiak to plase take vince Young and dont take Reggie Bush in front of Vince Young.

Love always for the broncos,

Broncos - n - horns
    IF Gary is the Texans headcoach next year why would he get ANOTHER overall draft pick on a QB when they have Carr? The only reason Carr hasn't been doing good is because of that sad excuse for an offensive line

Leave a comment:

• brandon8978
    replied
    Is he really ready. In the NFL he can't be in the shotgun ever play like in college. He is a good athlete, but is he a quarterback. Look at Michael Vick, great athlete, but quarterback skills, not so great. In the NFL, they won't miss those tackles that USC did. I really hope he goes pro though, he has nothing left to do in college. I am still suspect on his passing skills.

Leave a comment:

• Snk16
    replied
    Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
    Lol...Reggie Bush is more dynamic than Reggie Bush IMO.

What's up with that nJ?

Leave a comment:

• TXBRONC
    replied
    Why would Texans need to take Vince? David Carr is good young franchise qb. It's not his fault that Capers didn't build an offensive line around him. Therefore I disagree with you that it would be a blunder.

Leave a comment:

• NJBRONCOSFAN
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncos-N-Horns
    Why are the NFl shows talking about Vince Young going to the Tennessee Titans at # 3. I hope the Houston Texans dont mess this up by not taking Vince Young. Hes the most dynamic college player in the history of college football. I am reaching out in a desperate hope to Gary Kubiak to plase take vince Young and dont take Reggie Bush in front of Vince Young.

Broncos - n - horns
    Lol...Reggie Bush is more dynamic than Reggie Bush IMO.

Leave a comment:

• Snk16
    replied
    Kubiak isn't even the Texans head coach.
    Last edited by Snk16; 01-07-2006, 10:26 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Broncos-N-Horns
    replied
    You will also be responsible for the Houston Texans mising out of the millions of dollars that Vince YOung would bring to the organization. It would be the worst blunder in the historny of the NFL.

Leave a comment:

• Broncos-N-Horns
    started a topic Gary Kubiak please take Vince Young

Gary Kubiak please take Vince Young

Broncos - n - horns
Working...
X