Texans to take Reggie Bush....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texans to take Reggie Bush....

Even if Young is available, the Texans are going to take Reggie Bush.

Info from http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2283797
    Administrator

sigpic

Obviously...

You have the best available player, and they'll probably trade Bush for someone. Texans should try and trade for a few steller offensive linemen for Bush because they won't be able to compete with just the Bushman.

Comment

Stupid, stupid texans.
      Blet

Comment

Originally posted by Tatum26Bell

Wow, It'll be interesting to see what Kubiak can do with Bush. It'll be interesting to see how Bush will do if Kubiak intstalls a zone blocking scheme. That's just downright scary.

Comment

Hell, Bush might just hang up his cleats now and call it a career.......

Comment

Originally posted by OrangePeel
            Stupid, stupid texans.
            I don't see where there is anything stupid about taking Bush. They don't need a franchise qb because they already have one in David Carr.
            John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Bush wont be able to run without an o-line
              the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

By no means does it mean it 100% will happen. Is it very likely? Yes, will it happen no matter what? Nope.
                Bronco fan from Packer Land.
                Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
                Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

Originally posted by Tatum26Bell

unless their GM was passed out for 4 months and think they're 10-6, they better take Reggie Bush. w/e you do, don't listen to the media and trade the pick
                  “The Oakland raiders are so bad.”
                  “How bad are they???”
                  “They’re so bad that they get ______ed by every
                  Team”

04 plummer4presdnt 139
                  10/11+ / 8 / 8+ / 9+ /11/ 10 / 9+ / 7 / 8 / 8 / 9 /7 /6 /6+ / 7

4th in Bronco pick'em

Comment

I wonder where D. Davis will play next year? The Texans don't need to RB. They will use him to trade of an O-Line.
                    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southstander
                      I wonder where D. Davis will play next year? The Texans don't need to RB. They will use him to trade of an O-Line.
                      I'm not so sure about that - Bush has never been a 30-carries type of back. I think they'll keep Davis and draft a lineman at the top of the second round and maybe sign one in free agency or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Southstander
                        First of all, Davis doesn't have to go anywhere. He's not that good, only solid. Also, they can be on the field at the same time with Bush at WR, which would be really sweet. Now, if the Texans had Tomlinson or Alexander, I'd tell them to trade, but with Davis, having Bush would not hurt anybody. If Davis loses carries, he'll have deserved to lose them because of Bush's presence. And if Bush doesn't get many carries, he'll still do kickoff returns (next to Mathis) and be a third-down back/occasional receiver. Eventually, he'll start. By the way, Bush is tougher than people say he is. He's never been seriously injured and he is always still going strong in the 4th quarter even if he's had over 20 carries.

As far as o-line. Free agency and draft. They have the 33rd overall pick. It might as well be considered a late first rounder because there will be many first round prospects available, especially at the tackle and guard positions. Scott, McNeill, Winston, Trueblood, Whitworth, Colledge at tackle. Jean-Gilles and Joseph at guard. All of these guys have first round talent and could step in and make an immediate impact on the Texans line. As a matter of fact, I believe Scott and Joseph are especially NFL-ready and could be more effective than D'Brickashaw Ferguson in their rookie seasons. For free agency, they should go all out to get Steve Hutchinson. They could really use help in the interior line and Hutchinson is easily the best guard available.
                        A proponent of Denver drafting Cutler since 10/05.

So naturally, my Adopt-A-Bronco is Jay Cutler!

Comment

if i were the texans i would take bush then trade him for a few good o-linemen cause they already have a good back but with just bush he couldnt do anything no matter how good he is

Comment

Originally posted by Wanobe
                            if i were the texans i would take bush then trade him for a few good o-linemen cause they already have a good back but with just bush he couldnt do anything no matter how good he is
                            Why take him and then trade? They could just trade and still pick up more picks to boot.
                            John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Kubiak hasn't even signed as the Texans coach guys! Don't jump the gun.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
                              2. Taxes
                              3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

Working...
                              X