commentaters washington vs. Tampa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• commentaters washington vs. Tampa

Can anyone tell me the names of the commentaters for this game. I can't stand these guys. listening to them is freakin torture. I've listened to there pointless drivel far to many times. I've never paid attention to what there names were but I would like to boycott them now so I need to know who they are. Anyone feal the same?

I feel the same. Just mute your tv and put on KOA 850

Comment

wasnt that thiesmen's crew?
      Glen Haven Fire

Comment

Paul Mcguire Joe Theisman and Mike Patrick....I dont mind Patrick.....but the other two can get on my nerves.....thank god Mcguire is in College next year.....to bad Theisman is on Monday night though...from what ive heard
        sigpic
        DROY

Mile High Manning Fivehead Bandwagon #98

Comment

yeah he takes over for madden...i dont know how much monday night football i'll be watching with any volume
          Glen Haven Fire

Comment

Originally posted by tdnmecudawon3
            Can anyone tell me the names of the commentaters for this game. I can't stand these guys. listening to them is freakin torture. I've listened to there pointless drivel far to many times. I've never paid attention to what there names were but I would like to boycott them now so I need to know who they are. Anyone feal the same?
            Yes I cant stand them they should get thrown off the air.
            sigpic
            Thanks Blondie for the Sig

Comment

Thiesman has been an embarrassment for years.

Joe Thiesman has been torturing football fans ever since he started announcing. I don't question his knowledge of the game, just his knowledge of everything else.

What follows is some non-exact quotes of stuff he has said while announcing:

1) "Nobody in football should be called a genius, a genius is a guy like Norman Einstien."

2) "Anytime you score more than 20 points and you hold the other team to less than 20 points, your probably going to win the game."

3) "Julian Dic*s is everywhere, its like they've got eleven Dic*s on the field."

There are a bunch more. I read them in a magazine one time but I don't remember them all. In addition to the idiotic stuff is countless hours of inane chatter. Worst of all is that he is nowhere near as funny as he thinks he is. Paul Mguire has always been bad too.(especially in the humor department.) Other dumb announcers have included:

Greg Gumbal (get that man an atlas because he has no idea about geography. Or at least tell him not to pretend he knows something he doesn't.)

Joe Namath (My ego is to big to talk about the players on the field, lets talk about me.)

Todd Christensen (I'm smart, no really I am, guys please believe me.)

and countless others that I have thankfully blacked out of my memory.

On a side note you should look up some of the dumb stuff Shaq has said over the years. While visting Europe he was asked if he visted the Parthanon and he replied, "I can't remember the names of all the clubs we went to."

When asked about all his points and assists he said, "To defenses I am like the Pathagorian theorem, there is no solution." (Note: it's okay if you don't know much about Math, just do not pretend to.)
              ----------------------------------------------------------------
              "…our brothers are silent, for they dare not speak the thoughts of their minds. For all must agree with all, and they cannot know if their thoughts are the thoughts of all, and so they fear to speak."

Anthem

Comment

Did you hear MaGuire last night: "You have no idea how good that interception was. But I'll tell you how good it was!"

Hey dork, ever heard of instant replay?
                Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

Comment

Originally posted by armedequation
                  yeah he takes over for madden...i dont know how much monday night football i'll be watching with any volume
                  I sometimes listen to the games on the radio as I watch em on mute. The radio seems alot more exciting and they give you alot more in detail.
                  Things that they cant air on TV like the Jake Plummer finger incident, it was classic to hear them speculate over the air waves.

Comment

not to mention if they had shut there mouths while listening to the call they would have heard that he had been trhwon out of the game for spitting on pitman..they babble on on and on so much that they miss calls and how they were ragging pittman and then they said well yeah i would have swung on him too .. doh horrible horrible
                    The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
                    While he sits by his hearth at home.
                    Quickly finds when questioned by others .
                    That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

they are by far the worst crew. they do espn sunday night football and ruin it every single week. They found 2 of the 3 dumbest people they find and put them in a booth together. Its horrible
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X