Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Palmer sounds like a classy guy

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Palmer sounds like a classy guy

    http://www.superbowl.com/news/story/9154657

    You cant help but feel for a guy like that.
    Bronco fan from Packer Land.
    Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
    Tweet me @JoRo_5551

  • #2
    Yea, i felt for him..until i remembered how much money he makes.

    "The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
      Yea, i felt for him..until i remembered how much money he makes.
      So your saying you dont like any of the players in the Nfl? Simply because they make a lot of money?
      Bronco fan from Packer Land.
      Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
      Tweet me @JoRo_5551

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by MoFo_JoRo
        So your saying you dont like any of the players in the Nfl? Simply because they make a lot of money?
        He's saying that even if Palmer gets injured he's still gonna get paid millions of dollars to do somewhere else. At least thats what i would think.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by MoFo_JoRo
          So your saying you dont like any of the players in the Nfl? Simply because they make a lot of money?
          I didn't say I didn't like him..just hard for me to feel too bad for him.

          "The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
            Yea, i felt for him..until i remembered how much money he makes.
            I was glad, now jake will have a wonderful hawaii vacation, but you do hate to see a player go down like that.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by SeekandDestroy
              I was glad, now jake will have a wonderful hawaii vacation, but you do hate to see a player go down like that.
              I agree on both counts!

              "The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

              Comment

              Working...
              X