Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tahuya man
    Well I do, so we agree to disagree.
    Sounds good. I find that happens a lot when talking football.

Just out of curiosity, do you personally think that Hall is more important to the Chiefs than Priest Holmes?
    "You can't take the sky from me..."
    ------
    "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Let's see who's the man in January.
      I'll take that as a "no comment." No problem. I just hope Hall doesn't make a game-winning TD return this Sunday and respark the whole debate.
      ------

Comment

I think Cleveland will be geared up for this week, no Dwayne Rudd to toss the helmet, should be a good game, with Cleveland improving on the run defense since the Baltimore debacle.
        The Game Day Thread: Year 18 in progress!!!

Comment

If the Browns have nothing, they have nothing to lose and that makes them dangerous, the way Minnesota was at the end of last year.

Comment

It's not college, that's why it is called the NFL. A team like Arizona can beat Greenbay & SanFran, or Houston beats Miami & Carolina. No game is a given, that's why they have upsets.

Comment

Originally posted by Elway
              It's not college, that's why it is called the NFL. A team like Arizona can beat Greenbay & SanFran, or Houston beats Miami & Carolina. No game is a given, that's why they have upsets.
              If I remember right there was a team called the N.Y. Giants that was not supposed to beat Denver and handed Denver their first loss of the season in our Superbowl years. Any team can beat any other team on any given Sunday.
              Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

The Giants were good enough to get to the Superbowl, so that's not quite like an upset of the century. As I recall, I think the Giants were favored anyway with that awesome defense they had. What was their record that year?
                Wrong season. The Giants were 8-8 that season.
                ------

Comment

Giants were good enough to get there two years later after they had Kerri Collins, not when Kent Graham was the starter and they were not favored in that game.

Comment

Torry Holt or Ahman Green

Comment

No the 1998 season when Denver was 13-0 going into NY.

Comment

No the 1998 season when Denver was 13-0 going into NY.
                        That's exactly the year I was talking about. I should have said the winning superbowl years. But I did say in the other post, "Giants that was not supposed to beat Denver and handed Denver their first loss of the season in our Superbowl years." Key words "first loss". My point was we had a much better record and someone that we were supposed to beat, beat us. It can happen on any Sunday. Not saying it will, but it can.

Comment

I'd argue that the Giants then were much better than the Browns of today. The Browns are sorry. They have no chance against KC. None, nada, zip...mail in the score.
                          Heh. If the Chiefs have that same attitude that would be the exact recipe for an upset.

If the Chiefs keep their wits about them, they obviously should win.
                          ------

Comment

I'd argue that the Giants then were much better than the Browns of today. The Browns are sorry. They have no chance against KC. None, nada, zip...mail in the score.

What about the Browns defense? They are pretty good.

The Giants that year were pitiful. 8-8

Cleveland this year is 3-5. They do have a tough schedule for the second half this year though, so who knows...

Comment

Giants were good enough to get there two years later after they had Kerri Collins, not when Kent Graham was the starter and they were not favored in that game.
                              I do believe that the Quarterback that year for the Giants, when they beat the undefeated Broncos, was a young QB named Danny Kanell.

Hooo-wah!!

Comment

if i would pick one, i would say randy moss. maybe he's not getting as much media coverage as jamal lewis, but i think he's a better contributer to his team (that lateral play against us speaks for its self and his presence of mind) and he's actually quiet for a change.
                                "HOW THEY GONNA TRY ME LIKE DAT?!"- Champ Bailey

Comment

Working...
                                X