No announcement yet.

Whoa San Diego!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really wish the Chargers would start Brees for this game. Flutie is too unpredictable and could get hot. Brees, at least this season, seemed rather uninspired in his play.

Well, Denver at least has a week to prepare for the spark Flutie gave the Chargers. The Vikes might have been unprepared for him. Then again, the Viking definitely seem to be on a downward trend.

You're right that this game will be interesting. I hope just not too interesting. I would like Denver to blow out the Chargers.
    "You can't take the sky from me..."
    ------
    "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

What are your predictions for the Charger game?

I am trying this again. The first thread I started was not a question.

This is what I think. What do you all think will happen?

Jake will come out. Ashley will have a good game. Portis has something to prove in running for 100 yards and winning a game.
      Everyone knows we must win our home games.

Defense knows it must put pressure on Flutie. Berry and Hayward need to get more sacks. Time for Pierce to show us stuff. Walls and Herndon got burned last game, they have to be better in coverage.

Tomlinson is the key. We must stop him.

Denver should go back to it's winning ways. I am not sure of the 30 mark though at this time. It's at home that will help. I think the last game was fluke for Chargers. Flutie can be hot and cold, we'll see if he can bring his "A" game to Denver.

Denver 27
      San Diego 17
      Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

Re: What are your predictions for the Charger game?

Originally posted by broncos4ever
        I am trying this again. The first thread I started was not a question.

This is what I think. What do you all think will happen?

Jake will come out. Ashley will have a good game. Portis has something to prove in running for 100 yards and winning a game.
        Everyone knows we must win our home games.

Defense knows it must put pressure on Flutie. Berry and Hayward need to get more sacks. Time for Pierce to show us stuff. Walls and Herndon got burned last game, they have to be better in coverage.

Tomlinson is the key. We must stop him.

Denver should go back to it's winning ways. I am not sure of the 30 mark though at this time. It's at home that will help. I think the last game was fluke for Chargers. Flutie can be hot and cold, we'll see if he can bring his "A" game to Denver.

Denver 27
        San Diego 17
        We can let Doug Fruity have his game whichever way he wants...the key is to stop LT and hold him under 70 yards. If we do that...

Denver-31
        SD-13
        BroncoCy: Quality posting since Nov 2003

Comment

Denver 35 Chargers 20

Comment

Yea, I think the Vikes took them too lightly and didnt come out to play. Then when they started winning Minnesota was like oh, we actually gota play here....

I think Denvers going to rip the Chargers.
            Last edited by Peanut; 01-21-2020, 02:35 PM.

Comment

I think that since the Broncos have Jake back, I think they will win. I think the game might be a tough win though, being as the Bronco D is suffering without Gold or Mobley. As long as the rest of the D steps up and contains LT, Sunday should take care of itself.
              YAY!! I am finally getting to watch the Chiefs have a great season... W00T!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MeaTy The Pimp
                I think that since the Broncos have Jake back, I think they will win. I think the game might be a tough win though, being as the Bronco D is suffering without Gold or Mobley. As long as the rest of the D steps up and contains LT, Sunday should take care of itself.
                i expect a close game too. i'm too lazy right now to go look up stats, but didn't flutie throw for about 300 yards last week? with the way our secondary has been playing, that worries me more than LT.
                elam is questionable. that could have a huge impact on the game too.
                i expect plummer to be rusty, but we should pull it out.
                sigpic
                go broncos
                share the sidewalk
                liberty > safety . . . ron paul '12!

Comment

Originally posted by Elway
                  Flutie might make it interesting, especially if Denver allows Deltha O'neal to enter the game at anytime.
                  haha poor guy
                  sigpic
                  go broncos
                  share the sidewalk
                  liberty > safety . . . ron paul '12!

Comment

The broncs should be fine against the chargers. I feel that we are a superior team as far as talent and coaching. We have played our worst ball, which was due to injury. Now with Plummer seemingly o.k. it does a lot for morale and confidence. Also the defense is still ranked 4th over all.
                    Broncos 27-10.

Comment

it should be a good game and i love watching two of the worst teams in the nfl playing to finish the rest of the season with some pride, but im gonna have to go against all of you guys and say Chargers 31 Denver 27

Comment

The Charger Game

I agree we should definitely win this game. I see it as a must win if we want to get back on track and clinch the wild card, now that those d*** Chiefs have pretty much claimed the division. I am still anticipating the KC rematch, its at Invesco and hopefully we will have everyone back by then. Mike Shanahan is good about preparing them for rematchs and it is not often that someone beats Shanahan twice in the same season. Back to the original topic, they have to personel to end the season in great shape for the playoffs, and it will start with pounding San Diego into the ground. If Plummer is firing on all cylinders and Portis can get going then we should have no problem.
                        Come on CHIEFSFAN069, denver is far from one of the worst teams in the league right now. I must throw in that Denver put up one heck of a fight against your team, you cant always depend on Dante Hall. Given KC still won and im not takin that away from them but it wasnt a butt kicking.
                        Last edited by SLCBroncFan; 11-11-2003, 09:07 AM.
                        5280 feet above the competition!!

Comment

Assuming Plummer is only mildly rusty, I think the offense will be energized having him back behind center. I also think the Broncos will be better prepared for Flutie than the Vikes were.

So I'm thinking around 34-17 Broncos.
                          "You can't take the sky from me..."
                          ------
                          "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Flutie was too charged up for the game...he will show some signs of his age...eventually.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
                            2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Working...
                            X