Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

damn refs

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • damn refs

    did you see the horse collar on alexanders run and no call what is up with that?
    sigpic
    Sig Made by BroncoFanCam
    Finally after 10 years I am finally a season ticket holder!:go:

  • #2
    Originally posted by broncofan428
    did you see the horse collar on alexanders run and no call what is up with that?
    Yea, and that was right after the phantom holding call.
    My Broncomania Adopt-a-Bronco: Rod Smith

    Elway stops, loads up, throws deep down the middle of the field and Rod Smith's got it!

    America is like your team, and if your not gonna root for your team then get the hell outta the stadium.

    Madden Online Record 109-90 (7-3 L10)

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by brom66an6
      Or the holding call when there wasn't a hold but what can you do.

      The refs have been paid to give a ring to bettis I feel that......
      sigpic
      Sig Made by BroncoFanCam
      Finally after 10 years I am finally a season ticket holder!:go:

      Comment


      • #4
        Then they called Hasslebeck on a block below the knee? He was friggen tackling the dude!

        Comment


        • #5
          The refs are just trying to give a good send off to a GREAT YEAR OF OFFICIATING!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by broncofan428
            The refs have been paid to give a ring to bettis I feel that......
            The refs just don't want to get shot. They are in Detroit.
            Smith's First Catch
            "It was Sept. 17, 1995, and as the clock ticked down to 0:00 in the game against Washington at Mile High Stadium, Smith outleaped the great Darrell Green to catch the game-winning touchdown pass from Elway."

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by broncofan428
              did you see the horse collar on alexanders run and no call what is up with that?
              How about the phantom holding call against the hawks? Went from 1st and goal on the 1 yard line, to now a crucial turnover. The starting to believe that the league is set up for the steelers to win. Everytime the hawks has a chance to take the league, the refs throw a flag for something.

              Comment


              • #8
                Most biased officiating I've seen in the Superbowl, if not all-time

                Comment


                • #9
                  clark haggans looked offsides two plays in a row
                  Glen Haven Fire

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Bigwheel
                    How about the phantom holding call against the hawks? Went from 1st and goal on the 1 yard line, to now a crucial turnover. The starting to believe that the league is set up for the steelers to win. Everytime the hawks has a chance to take the league, the refs throw a flag for something.

                    Yep no wonder why we didn't win the league had set everything up for the squeelers I mean they are handing this game to them even though I feel the Hawks should be a head by far at this point in the game
                    sigpic
                    Sig Made by BroncoFanCam
                    Finally after 10 years I am finally a season ticket holder!:go:

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by brom66an6
                      The refs just don't want to get shot. They are in Detroit.
                      Oh yea I forgot that part to. LOL

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Get this garbage game off the air!!! Refs just give the game to the steelers so we can get on with the offseason. Horrible year for the refs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by BroncosZBlitz
                          Most biased officiating I've seen in the Superbowl, if not all-time
                          Yea I quit watching it the superbowl, I am watching the puppy bowl were they let the puppies just play on an even feild.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Bigwheel
                            Get this garbage game off the air!!! Refs just give the game to the steelers so we can get on with the offseason. Horrible year for the refs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                            You mean worst ever!!!!!!!!!!!
                            They need all new crews next year or get all their eyes checked!!!!!!!
                            sigpic
                            Sig Made by BroncoFanCam
                            Finally after 10 years I am finally a season ticket holder!:go:

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              What did you expect? Seemed like all the talk and coverage before the game was about the Steelers. The crowd is 80% steelers, seems like it was decided a long time ago who was going to win the superbowl.

                              That holding call decided the game.....

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X