Clinton Portis...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clinton Portis...

When asked on ESPNEWS today who's the NFC's best running back, he said that Shaun Alexander, Tiki, they're all good, but "No one works as hard day in and day out as me, I'm the best"

Administrator

sigpic

Just goes to show why I dispise Portis. He's an egotist and I am glad Butch didn't draft him. Browns don't need any head-case players.
    The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Originally posted by Dawgfan
      Just goes to show why I dispise Portis. He's an egotist and I am glad Butch didn't draft him. Browns don't need any head-case players.
      Yea but they do need some GOOD players.

Comment

Originally posted by alwilson91
        What a burn...................

Comment

Clinton Portis is an awsome talent and he was probably just kidding, people gotta lighten up!!!

Comment

Portis was probably joking, he is one of my favorite RB's.

When the guy goes to press conferences, he wears those insane glasses-masks and has an alias! Sports Illustrated did a story on it with all of his different alias'.

Yea he's cocky, but name me ONE PLAYER that is not cocky in the NFL.

Comment

I don't mind a guy having an ego. As long as they don't cause problems in the locker room, having an ego can be a good thing. It is good if a player thinks that he can do the impossible and if he works hard to prove it. The only time that it is a hinderance is when contract time comes up and he thinks he's more valuable than he is.

Overall, Portis is a good talent that most players on the team like. He's eccentric and egotistical, but I don't have a problem with that. Personally, I empathize because I have a serious lack of humility as well and many of my favorite players were decent guys that had huge egos and like to talk trash to the opposing team. Shannon Sharpe comes to mind.
              My adopted fan is dogfish

. . . . . . . . . . .
              . Post Your Artwork .
              . . . . . . . . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by RoorRipper
                Yea he's cocky, but name me ONE PLAYER that is not cocky in the NFL.
                Mike Anderson. And no I'm not back just saw that and wanted to post what I thought.

Thanks to B4Bronco6 for the sig!
                RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
                Know this above all else. This life is your only life. So while you live life, make the most of every second, minute and hour that you have. Time stops for no one. Don't stop for time. Seize the day.
                -Kobe Bryant-

Comment

Originally posted by LiquidBlue
                  Mike Anderson. And no I'm not back just saw that and wanted to post what I thought.
                  Wouldn't that make you back because you posted it?

Comment

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx
                    Wouldn't that make you back because you posted it?
                    lol, I'm confused!

Comment

Originally posted by alwilson91
                      Yes, they do. Every team goes through what the Browns are going through. It's just a matter of time before the Browns get back to where they belong and get back to their true form and unlike fans from other teams I will be there to enjoy the highs because I have been through the lowest of lows.
                      The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

no one realizes portis's talent
                        the washington o-line SUCKS and portis is still the 4th leading rusher
                        in my opinion he is as good as any back in the nfl
                        I believe in you, Knowshon!

Comment

Working...
                        X