Ton brady playing golf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ton brady playing golf

Anyone see Tom Brady playing gold at Pebble beach, I have played golf, if I had a football hernia, which is in the stomach, wouldn't it be hard to do.
    Last edited by calell; 02-14-2006, 10:43 AM. Reason: type

Originally posted by calell
    Anyone see Tom Brady playing gold at Pebbke beach, I have played golf, if I had a football hernia, which is in the stomach, woudlnt it be hard to do.

Yes, it would.

Golf requires you to use your "core" muscles when you swing.

Hernia's generally effect these muscles the most.

I suspect Tom's "injury" wasn't as bad as reported.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
      Yes, it would.

Golf requires you to use your "core" muscles when you swing.

Hernia's generally effect these muscles the most.

I suspect Tom's "injury" wasn't as bad as reported.
      Also, Tom's injury took him 2 weeks to come up with after been spanked for the 2nd time by the Broncos. Methinks Ickle Wickle Tommy Wommy is a bad loser(must be the Patriot way)
      President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
      I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

Originally posted by Kapaibro
        Also, Tom's injury took him 2 weeks to come up with after been spanked for the 2nd time by the Broncos. Methinks Ickle Wickle Tommy Wommy is a bad loser(must be the Patriot way)
        Yeah, kind of like St. Jake's showing up 2 days before he's supposed to go to Hawaii.

For the record, Tom is having surgery in a couple of weeks, but it's probably the "fake" kind, since his injury is "fake."
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broncos_mtnman
          Yeah, kind of like St. Jake's showing up 2 days before he's supposed to go to Hawaii.

For the record, Tom is having surgery in a couple of weeks, but it's probably the "fake" kind, since his injury is "fake."
          I am sure the Golden Boy would never fake an injury because his pride was hurt. That just wouldn't be very Golden.

I play golf, and its hard enough to swing a club with just some sore abs from working out. He must really be a machine to be out there swinging clubs for 18 holes with a hernia.

Comment

Originally posted by broncos_mtnman

Shanny said he wasn't going to play him because of it, so i'm gonna say it exsists. Plus, we aren't hearing about Jake playing golf, now are we?

Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.

Comment

I saw Tom Brady on ESPN on Pebble beach and I just thought it was curious. I play golf, Usually after my first outing of the year my abs are a little sore the next day, so if he is hurt he is A. a worrier, B stupid C. Both. The altenrative is that he was not hurt, or atleast that bad.

Comment

Working...
              X