Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chambers scores TD during Pro Bowl

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Chambers scores TD during Pro Bowl

    Chambers hauls in a touchdown over Falcons DB Hall

    Dolphins wide receiver Chris Chambers wasn't done making big plays in the 2005 season until February. Chambers was elected to his first Pro Bowl game after a breakout season in which he had 82 receptions for 1,118 yards and 11 touchdowns.

    In Sunday's Pro Bowl, where the NFC topped the AFC 23-17, Chambers caught 2 receptions for 34 yards. One of those receptions was a brilliant catch in the end zone to give the AFC an early 7-0 lead in the 1st quarter. Chambers' touchdown was a 16 yard strike from Indianapolis Colts quarterback Peyton Manning.

    Finally a Fins WR is in the Pro Bowl

  • #2
    appearantly deangelo hall gave that one td to him, or so he says....
    Glen Haven Fire

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by armedequation
      appearantly deangelo hall gave that one td to him, or so he says....

      Is that what he said! I didnt hear that.

      I thought it was a great catch

      Comment


      • #4
        Fins, not often do I like to agree with you , but DeAngelo is lying if he said he "gave" Chambers the TD.
        At the very least, making a lame excuse.

        Here is my evidence: http://www.nfl.com/photos/football_2006_pro_bowl

        (Click on the "Going up high" link in the "Photo Selections" box.)

        That was a dynamite catch!

        -----

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by topscribe
          Fins, not often do I like to agree with you , but DeAngelo is lying if he said he "gave" Chambers the TD. At the very least, making a lame excuse.

          Here is my evidence: http://www.nfl.com/photos/football_2006_pro_bowl

          (Click on the "Going up high" link in the "Photo Selections" box.)

          -----
          no doubt it was a great catch. Hall didnt "let" him catch it, Chambers took it.

          however he didnt get his second foot inbounds and the ref called that Hall shoved him out. i didnt see much of a push out of bounds.....

          who cares, pro-bowl anyway. nice grab Chambers
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            Nice photo there Top! Thanks for the link.

            I missed the game but from the photo alone the catch looked spectacular.

            'Tis the end of days when Top, S_B, Fins, and myself agree on a single subject.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by topscribe
              Fins, not often do I like to agree with you , but DeAngelo is lying if he said he "gave" Chambers the TD.
              At the very least, making a lame excuse.

              Here is my evidence: http://www.nfl.com/photos/football_2006_pro_bowl

              (Click on the "Going up high" link in the "Photo Selections" box.)

              That was a dynamite catch!

              -----
              Tops its funny that I have always hated on Rod Smith, and it just so happens that Chambers said he spent most of his time with Rod and had great things to say about him during the Pro Bowl week. I guess Chambers doesnt know what he is talking about

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by RoorRipper
                'Tis the end of days when Top, S_B, Fins, and myself agree on a single subject.
                <looks out window to see if sky is falling>
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Fins4Life
                  Tops its funny that I have always hated on Rod Smith, and it just so happens that Chambers said he spent most of his time with Rod and had great things to say about him during the Pro Bowl week. I guess Chambers doesnt know what he is talking about
                  Chambers has progressed a lot over this past season. He wasn't too happy when Saban described him as a "decent" reciever during the early part of the season was he. I guess that must have really spurred him on.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Jaws
                    Chambers has progressed a lot over this past season. He wasn't too happy when Saban described him as a "decent" reciever during the early part of the season was he. I guess that must have really spurred him on.

                    Usually we are all offended by the absolute truth.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Jaws
                      Chambers has progressed a lot over this past season. He wasn't too happy when Saban described him as a "decent" reciever during the early part of the season was he. I guess that must have really spurred him on.
                      nah no, it was exactly when i dropped his unproductive self off my fantasy team, then he goes crazy.

                      Saban's a great coach. maybe he know just how to light a fire under him. but he did the same the year before....start cold, end on red hot.
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        On the subject of the Fins WR's. What's the team's status as far as the other receiving corps go? Is Miami going to be hanging on to Marty Booker or does that guy cost too much for what he does?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by silver_black
                          nah no, it was exactly when i dropped his unproductive self off my fantasy team, then he goes crazy.

                          Saban's a great coach. maybe he know just how to light a fire under him. but he did the same the year before....start cold, end on red hot.

                          I hope next year Chambers has a full productive season...I think he will since they are not changing schemes or philosophy with the Bills throw away.


                          BTW Where the heck is my new Saban

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            im not trying to ignite another TO explosion, but did anything come out of his visit Fins?
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by silver_black
                              im not trying to ignite another TO explosion, but did anything come out of his visit Fins?


                              Saban said it was a lie and that TO never has been to visit.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X