Chambers scores TD during Pro Bowl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jaws
    On the subject of the Fins WR's. What's the team's status as far as the other receiving corps go? Is Miami going to be hanging on to Marty Booker or does that guy cost too much for what he does?

Im ok with Marty Booker. I havent heard anything about him restructuring or going somewere else but you never know. I think they are going to get another third WR cause Boston wont be back. If he plays his knees hurt.

Comment

I heard on ESPN that days before the pro bowl TO was down in Florida, so that could be the Bucs or the Jags.

Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.

Comment

Originally posted by The|Snake#16
        I heard on ESPN that days before the pro bowl TO was down in Florida, so that could be the Bucs or the Jags.
        hmm interesting, i just assumed it was Dolphins. both Jags and Bucs need a playmaker WR but then again its TO.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fins4Life
          Im ok with Marty Booker. I havent heard anything about him restructuring or going somewere else but you never know. I think they are going to get another third WR cause Boston wont be back. If he plays his knees hurt.
          Boston is injured?!?! Now who would've thought of that?!

Taking roids all your life will kill your joints. And lo-and-behold, his knee is hurt.

That article in ESPN 2 years ago was hilarious. Takes like 115 pills a day, LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by RoorRipper
            Boston is injured?!?! Now who would've thought of that?!

Taking roids all your life will kill your joints. And lo-and-behold, his knee is hurt.

That article in ESPN 2 years ago was hilarious. Takes like 115 pills a day, LOL.
            he must have a small wang...
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fins4Life
              Tops its funny that I have always hated on Rod Smith, and it just so happens that Chambers said he spent most of his time with Rod and had great things to say about him during the Pro Bowl week. I guess Chambers doesnt know what he is talking about
              The way all the opposing players cheered and applauded when Rod got up should provide a clue. I haven't seen such respect afforded an opposing player since Jerry Rice. Rod is seemingly becoming a league-wide legend.

-----

Comment

Working...
              X