Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vanderjagt disses manning again!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Vanderjagt disses manning again!!!

    For those of you that don't watch the toronto raptors, vanderjagt was at the game and when asked about why they lost he said, "It was mostly peyton's falt, he threw two interceptions and lost us the game, idiot quarterback!"

    He made it clear that he will not go back to the colts

    www.nba.com/raptors

  • #2
    Not like the Colts would've wanted him after that stupid kick.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by alwilson91
      For those of you that don't watch the toronto raptors, vanderjagt was at the game and when asked about why they lost he said, "It was mostly peyton's falt, he threw two interceptions and lost us the game, idiot quarterback!"

      He made it clear that he will not go back to the colts

      www.nba.com/raptors
      Sounds like something Vanderjerk would say. Unfortunately, some idiot team will pick this loser up. I hope the Raiders do.
      The new website is about as ugly as Paris Hilton. Put the blue back!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by alwilson91
        For those of you that don't watch the toronto raptors, vanderjagt was at the game and when asked about why they lost he said, "It was mostly peyton's falt, he threw two interceptions and lost us the game, idiot quarterback!"

        He made it clear that he will not go back to the colts

        www.nba.com/raptors
        WHat exactly am I loking for here? I see nothing that says anything about Vanderjagt.

        Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

        The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
        You should check these guys out

        Comment


        • #5
          Raptors.... Nba....what?

          Comment


          • #6
            This is the only thing I can find about anything having to do with the idiot kicker & the Raptors?

            http://www.sportsnet.ca/nfl/columnis...14_182005_4924

            and that if he wasn't a football player, he'd want to play for the raptors or commentate golf?

            http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dl...TS03/601150485

            Comment


            • #7
              "I would like to commentate golf events or use my celebrity status to follow Mike Weir around."

              GO JUMP OFF A BRIDGE...NOW!

              Eegads, I can't stand this punk.

              Comment


              • #8
                why's every hateing on the guy................if you played with a over hyped ,glory hound, hell with the team i want the money, its never my fault unless we look good, dont need no stinkin coach, guy like peyton ....wouldnt you get a little pissed too................ a few weeks ago peyton threw his line under the bus


                so he missed one....he's also won a hell of a lot of games on his leg also
                sigpic
                when do native Americans become human and not mascots

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by arapaho
                  why's every hateing on the guy................if you played with a over hyped ,glory hound, hell with the team i want the money, its never my fault unless we look good, dont need no stinkin coach, guy like peyton ....wouldnt you get a little pissed too................ a few weeks ago peyton threw his line under the bus


                  so he missed one....he's also won a hell of a lot of games on his leg also
                  He does have serious 'tude problem though too. He's a bit too cocky for a kicker...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by WABronco
                    He does have serious 'tude problem though too. He's a bit too cocky for a kicker...

                    have you ever heard him talk about his whole team...or is it just peyton....thats right just peyton......i think he just has tthe sack to do it where others dont
                    sigpic
                    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X