Law interested in Miami

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fins4Life
    Jaws I respect your opinion but if you watched basically every play of every game you would know that Gus was not the reason we lost the close games...well not every close game. Our rookie star had some really costly fumbles in the red zone that I think caused us to lose two of the games. I know Gus isnt great but he is enough to get us in the playoffs. How far we go I cant say. I just hope that we draft a bright kid for the following season.
    I'm not down on Gus Frerotte or anything. He did a pretty good job considering it was his first year in Miami and when you take into account the fact that he was a backup in the previous year. You will really need to work as a team if you make it to the playoffs with him. He's just not the right calibre to be taking you on to big and better things. Get a young QB to develop alongside with him and things will be looking sweet for you though. I really hope you can beat those Patsies for the division. That would be so cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaws
      I'm not down on Gus Frerotte or anything. He did a pretty good job considering it was his first year in Miami and when you take into account the fact that he was a backup in the previous year. You will really need to work as a team if you make it to the playoffs with him. He's just not the right calibre to be taking you on to big and better things. Get a young QB to develop alongside with him and things will be looking sweet for you though. I really hope you can beat those Patsies for the division. That would be so cool.

Its far past due that we win the East

Comment

We never beat the Chiefs
        Re-read what kmartin said again. The Chiefs were the ONLY AFC WEST TEAM to beat you.

Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.

Comment

Originally posted by The|Snake#16
          Re-read what kmartin said again. The Chiefs were the ONLY AFC WEST TEAM to beat you.

Yeah I know...thats why I agreed and said we never beat them. The Fins have won the last 19 out of 22 with the West and its the Chiefs who have the three victiories. Is class over now

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
            I think losing their Offensive Cordinator is actually going to hurt Miami no matter who they get at QB.
            You might be right he was one heck of a Offensive Cordinator he worked wonders along side Saban this season and it's a shame we lost him but we brought in good experienced staff in Mularkey and Capers.
            Last edited by Booker T; 02-15-2006, 01:38 PM.

Comment

Yeah I know...thats why I agreed and said we never beat them. The Fins have won the last 19 out of 22 with the West and its the Chiefs who have the three victiories. Is class over now
              Hey, I was surprised we pulled off that victory in Miami. The Chiefs have trouble winning in Florida, including last year when they lost to both Tampa Bay and Jacksonville in Florida. I think we play you again in 2006 in Miami, so it should be a good rematch. Hopefully there will be no Hurricanes to change the game time.
              "And we all know that stats don't mean anything if you don't have the wins to back them up"-ChampWJ

It's a good thing Jay Cutler was a proven winner in college. Oh wait, nevermind.

Comment

ESPNews just reported-- law's agent has announced that the corener will not return to the jets next year. . . big surprise, huh?
                Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

Working...
                X