• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• arapaho
    replied
    Originally posted by Fins4Life
    CB Law Interested In Miami ...
    2006-02-14

[Kansas City Star] Cornerback Ty Law said he expects the Jets to release him shortly after the Pro Bowl. In his one season in New York, Law led the NFL in interceptions with 10 and earned another Pro Bowl berth. He basically signed a one-year deal with the Jets because he had to prove he could recover from a 2005 foot injury.

If the Jets release him, what kind of guaranteed, bonus money is Law looking for from his new team?

“I’d say around $10 million,” he said. “There are a lot of teams interested. Miami is talking about getting Steve McNair down there, and if the Dolphins get a quarterback, they’re a real contender for the Super Bowl. That’s what it’s all about for me right now. I need to win another title.”

maybe not SB contender right away but surely division champs next year

Leave a comment:

• The Dark Knight
    replied
    I think losing their Offensive Cordinator is actually going to hurt Miami no matter who they get at QB.

Leave a comment:

• Jaws
    replied
    Originally posted by topscribe
    Wow, Fins. If you get McNair and Law . . .

-----
    McNair? Is there a rumor that he's going to the Fins?

Leave a comment:

• topscribe
    replied
    Wow, Fins. If you get McNair and Law . . .

-----

Leave a comment:

• Fins4Life
    replied
    Originally posted by Jaws
    You need some help in that department. Is Madison a free agent this year?

He said he wont take a pay cut and that we have young corners who are ready to step up. He will be cut. TThe falcons and the Chiefs are interested right now.

Leave a comment:

• Jaws
    replied
    Originally posted by Fins4Life
    2006-02-14

[Kansas City Star] Cornerback Ty Law said he expects the Jets to release him shortly after the Pro Bowl. In his one season in New York, Law led the NFL in interceptions with 10 and earned another Pro Bowl berth. He basically signed a one-year deal with the Jets because he had to prove he could recover from a 2005 foot injury.

If the Jets release him, what kind of guaranteed, bonus money is Law looking for from his new team?

“I’d say around $10 million,” he said. “There are a lot of teams interested. Miami is talking about getting Steve McNair down there, and if the Dolphins get a quarterback, they’re a real contender for the Super Bowl. That’s what it’s all about for me right now. I need to win another title.”
    You need some help in that department. Is Madison a free agent this year?

Leave a comment:

• Fins4Life
    started a topic Law interested in Miami

Law interested in Miami

2006-02-14

Working...
X