Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dogfish
    replied
    ESPNews just reported-- law's agent has announced that the corener will not return to the jets next year. . . big surprise, huh?

Leave a comment:

• kmartin575
    replied
    Originally posted by Fins4Life
    Yeah I know...thats why I agreed and said we never beat them. The Fins have won the last 19 out of 22 with the West and its the Chiefs who have the three victiories. Is class over now
    Hey, I was surprised we pulled off that victory in Miami. The Chiefs have trouble winning in Florida, including last year when they lost to both Tampa Bay and Jacksonville in Florida. I think we play you again in 2006 in Miami, so it should be a good rematch. Hopefully there will be no Hurricanes to change the game time.

Leave a comment:

• Booker T
    replied
    Originally posted by The Dark Knight
    I think losing their Offensive Cordinator is actually going to hurt Miami no matter who they get at QB.
    You might be right he was one heck of a Offensive Cordinator he worked wonders along side Saban this season and it's a shame we lost him but we brought in good experienced staff in Mularkey and Capers.
    Last edited by Booker T; 02-15-2006, 01:38 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Fins4Life
    replied
    Originally posted by The|Snake#16
    Re-read what kmartin said again. The Chiefs were the ONLY AFC WEST TEAM to beat you.

Yeah I know...thats why I agreed and said we never beat them. The Fins have won the last 19 out of 22 with the West and its the Chiefs who have the three victiories. Is class over now

Leave a comment:

• The|Snake#16
    replied
    We never beat the Chiefs
    Re-read what kmartin said again. The Chiefs were the ONLY AFC WEST TEAM to beat you.

Leave a comment:

• Fins4Life
    replied
    Originally posted by Jaws
    I'm not down on Gus Frerotte or anything. He did a pretty good job considering it was his first year in Miami and when you take into account the fact that he was a backup in the previous year. You will really need to work as a team if you make it to the playoffs with him. He's just not the right calibre to be taking you on to big and better things. Get a young QB to develop alongside with him and things will be looking sweet for you though. I really hope you can beat those Patsies for the division. That would be so cool.

Its far past due that we win the East

Leave a comment:

• Jaws
    replied
    Jaws I respect your opinion but if you watched basically every play of every game you would know that Gus was not the reason we lost the close games...well not every close game. Our rookie star had some really costly fumbles in the red zone that I think caused us to lose two of the games. I know Gus isnt great but he is enough to get us in the playoffs. How far we go I cant say. I just hope that we draft a bright kid for the following season.
    I'm not down on Gus Frerotte or anything. He did a pretty good job considering it was his first year in Miami and when you take into account the fact that he was a backup in the previous year. You will really need to work as a team if you make it to the playoffs with him. He's just not the right calibre to be taking you on to big and better things. Get a young QB to develop alongside with him and things will be looking sweet for you though. I really hope you can beat those Patsies for the division. That would be so cool.

Leave a comment:

• Broncosfreak_56
    replied
    'Phins should trade up to get Jay Cutler, he will be good.

Leave a comment:

• Fins4Life
    replied
    Originally posted by kmartin575
    Zach Thomas, Jason Taylor, Randy McMichael, Ricky Williams, Ronnie Brown, Chris Chambers. The Dolphins have some big name guys too and did go 9-7 last year. Not to mention, the Chiefs were the only team in the AFC West that could find a way to actually beat them.

We never beat the Chiefs

Leave a comment:

• kmartin575
    replied
    Zach Thomas, Jason Taylor, Randy McMichael, Ricky Williams, Ronnie Brown, Chris Chambers. The Dolphins have some big name guys too and did go 9-7 last year. Not to mention, the Chiefs were the only team in the AFC West that could find a way to actually beat them.

Leave a comment:

• Fins4Life
    replied
    Originally posted by Jaws
    I think they'll run them close but it's still a year too early for the Dolphins to win their division IMO. They need to sort out their QB situation before they can be serious challengers.

Jaws I respect your opinion but if you watched basically every play of every game you would know that Gus was not the reason we lost the close games...well not every close game. Our rookie star had some really costly fumbles in the red zone that I think caused us to lose two of the games. I know Gus isnt great but he is enough to get us in the playoffs. How far we go I cant say. I just hope that we draft a bright kid for the following season.

Leave a comment:

• Jaws
    replied
    Originally posted by dogfish
    i realize that no one can win every year-- but what makes you think the pats aren't the faves in their division next year? sure , their LB corps is getting old and the secondary is thin, but. . . look at all the talented players who are still in their prime or not even there yet-- vrabel, rosie colvin, wilfork, ty warren, hobbs, branch, ben watson. . . RICHARD SEYMOUR. . . TOM BRADY!!. . . etc, etc. . . and a pretty decent coach too. what makes you dismiss them so casually? miami is on the rise, no doubt-- but as much as i love air mcnair, i don't see how he makes them favorites over the pats even if they DO acquire him. . . miami's D is aging right along with NEs, and while i think saban is a good coach, he's hardly shown himself to be in belichik's league just yet. . .
    I think they'll run them close but it's still a year too early for the Dolphins to win their division IMO. They need to sort out their QB situation before they can be serious challengers.

Leave a comment:

• dogfish
    replied
    Originally posted by arapaho
    pats time in the spotlight is over....every good team has a run then slides down awhile
    i realize that no one can win every year-- but what makes you think the pats aren't the faves in their division next year? sure , their LB corps is getting old and the secondary is thin, but. . . look at all the talented players who are still in their prime or not even there yet-- vrabel, rosie colvin, wilfork, ty warren, hobbs, branch, ben watson. . . RICHARD SEYMOUR. . . TOM BRADY!!. . . etc, etc. . . and a pretty decent coach too. what makes you dismiss them so casually? miami is on the rise, no doubt-- but as much as i love air mcnair, i don't see how he makes them favorites over the pats even if they DO acquire him. . . miami's D is aging right along with NEs, and while i think saban is a good coach, he's hardly shown himself to be in belichik's league just yet. . .

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    replied
    Originally posted by dogfish
    that may be a bit premature in the pats' division. . .

pats time in the spotlight is over....every good team has a run then slides down awhile

Leave a comment:

• dogfish
    replied
    Originally posted by arapaho
    maybe not SB contender right away but surely division champs next year
    that may be a bit premature in the pats' division. . .

Leave a comment:

Working...
X