Zach Thomas will renegotiate to help free cap room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zach Thomas will renegotiate to help free cap room

Thomas Willing To Renegotiate Contract...
    Posted on: 2006-02-14

[Palm Beach Post] Dolphins linebacker Zach Thomas will be owed a bigger salary next season; his pay is scheduled to increase from $3.5 million in 2005 to $4.95 million in 2006. But he said he will renegotiate if the team needs salary-cap room.

"I'm OK with that," said Thomas, who expects talks to begin soon between the Dolphins and his agent, Drew Rosenhaus. "Anything to help the team out." Thomas said he would be happy to accept any new, hard-working teammate. That includes receiver Terrell Owens, who will be traded or released by Philadelphia.

"The guy has a lot of respect for working hard and he makes plays," Thomas said. "He had his mess-ups in the past, but it was all off the field."

This guy is a class act in my opinion.

good for you but take it to a dolphins room

Comment

Originally posted by vinnyny

You should take this comment to the smack forum.

Comment

So the Dolphins aren't in the NFL are they?

Comment

Originally posted by Jaws
          So the Dolphins aren't in the NFL are they?

Hes a little

Comment

I've always liked Zach Thomas.... I'm glad he'll stay with the fins...

Comment

speaking of Thomas, Fins whats with that article on PFT that said:

Dolphins LB Zach Thomas is ahead of schedule in recovering from shoulder surgery.

The surgeons also apparently performed a partial lobotomy on Thomas, since he says that he wouldn't mind having T.O. for a teammate: ''He's a lot nicer guy than most people know,'' Thomas said. "All that TV stuff is just for show."---
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by silver_black
                speaking of Thomas, Fins whats with that article on PFT that said:

Dolphins LB Zach Thomas is ahead of schedule in recovering from shoulder surgery.

The surgeons also apparently performed a partial lobotomy on Thomas, since he says that he wouldn't mind having T.O. for a teammate: ''He's a lot nicer guy than most people know,'' Thomas said. "All that TV stuff is just for show."---
                The shoulder is what made him miss the Pro Bowl.

Now he doesnt mind TO coming possibly and I also read were Chris Chambers said he never spoke ill of TO and that he wouldnt mind him coming to the Fins??
                Its weird how the Fin players are all of a sudden changing their tunes about it. Kinda makes me think Saban might actually bring him on.

Comment

Originally posted by Fins4Life
                  The shoulder is what made him miss the Pro Bowl.

Now he doesnt mind TO coming possibly and I also read were Chris Chambers said he never spoke ill of TO and that he wouldnt mind him coming to the Fins??
                  Its weird how the Fin players are all of a sudden changing their tunes about it. Kinda makes me think Saban might actually bring him on.
                  yeah thats what i meant, not about his injury. i thought i remembered the players saying otherwise, but now the idea of him coming there is ok.

adding him would be scary, plus i dont think Saban would put up with his prima-donna antics.

i can see him yelling at TO like your avatar.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by silver_black
                    yeah thats what i meant, not about his injury. i thought i remembered the players saying otherwise, but now the idea of him coming there is ok.

adding him would be scary, plus i dont think Saban would put up with his prima-donna antics.

i can see him yelling at TO like your avatar.

Do you think Saban could make TO cry like Manny

Comment

Do you think Saban could make TO cry like Manny
                      That would be worth seeing. How's that guy coming along and what of Matt Roth, didn't see much of him?

Comment

perhaps you noticed where it says "OTHER NFL TEAMS?!!"
                        Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

Huh?!

Thomas Willing To Renegotiate Contract...
                          Posted on: 2006-02-14

[Palm Beach Post] Dolphins linebacker Zach Thomas will be owed a bigger salary next season; his pay is scheduled to increase from $3.5 million in 2005 to $4.95 million in 2006. But he said he will renegotiate if the team needs salary-cap room.

"I'm OK with that," said Thomas, who expects talks to begin soon between the Dolphins and his agent, Drew Rosenhaus. "Anything to help the team out." Thomas said he would be happy to accept any new, hard-working teammate. That includes receiver Terrell Owens, who will be traded or released by Philadelphia.

"The guy has a lot of respect for working hard and he makes plays," Thomas said. "He had his mess-ups in the past, but it was all off the field."

This guy is a class act in my opinion.

did he REALLY say that?! saban must've used the jedi mind trick on him or somethin'. . . dude has got those boys just toein' the line. . .
                          Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

Working...
                          X