X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To anyone who cares

I've started an NFL blog.

One Guy's Opinion.

My first big post is obviously Bengal related, but bear with me. It should be a fun blog.

Obviously, I'm fishing for opinions/compliments/criticisms
    HEAR ME ROAR!
    sigpic
    Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

I thought it was pretty good. Keep it up. Im always looking to read anything about any team during the off-season.

I have only one complaint...you didnt write anything about my Fins

PM me when you blog anything about the Fins.

Comment

Originally posted by Fins4Life
      I thought it was pretty good. Keep it up. Im always looking to read anything about any team during the off-season.

I have only one complaint...you didnt write anything about my Fins

PM me when you blog anything about the Fins.
      Will do! I'm working on an entry inspired by Spidey's "Dynasty Lite" thread regarding the Patriots right now. I might get my knees dirty for a team I hate.

I think I'm going to do a quick hits type offseason needs post. I'll let you know!
      HEAR ME ROAR!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals
        Will do! I'm working on an entry inspired by Spidey's "Dynasty Lite" thread regarding the Patriots right now. I might get my knees dirty for a team I hate.

I think I'm going to do a quick hits type offseason needs post. I'll let you know!

It would be cool if you did some short blogs on the teams that have fans on this board.

Comment

It would be cool if you did some short blogs on the teams that have fans on this board.
          Man, I get enough AFCW talk just coming here!

I think I'm going to have to write about them just to get some interest going. Don't worry. A TO post is in the works, too
          HEAR ME ROAR!
          sigpic

Comment

Man, I get enough AFCW talk just coming here!

I think I'm going to have to write about them just to get some interest going. Don't worry. A TO post is in the works, too

Break down the AFC East and then I can judge if your really on top of your game or not. Obviosly I feel I know the division better than anybody that frequents this board. Patsruleyou might argue that though.

Comment

I've started an NFL blog.

One Guy's Opinion.

My first big post is obviously Bengal related, but bear with me. It should be a fun blog.

Obviously, I'm fishing for opinions/compliments/criticisms
              Nobody cares.

But I commented anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by LordTrychon
                Nobody cares.

But I commented anyway.
                Wiseass.

Thanks for the comment!
                HEAR ME ROAR!
                sigpic

Comment

Break down the AFC East and then I can judge if your really on top of your game or not. Obviosly I feel I know the division better than anybody that frequents this board. Patsruleyou might argue that though.
                  I don't doubt that you know them better than I do... right now

I'm going to do some research on these teams. I'm somewhat familiar with the Bills, but that's because the Bengals played (and lost to) them last year. I was in the second row behind the bench, and we totally got Lawyer Milloy to lose his composure. It was hilarious.
                  HEAR ME ROAR!
                  sigpic

Comment

Wiseass.

Thanks for the comment!
                    I love it when people call me a wiseass, really....

Because it truly is better to be a Wiseass than a Dumbass.

Why do people get offended when I say that? Makes no sense... I'm just saying that I'm glad I'm not considered a dumbass. Really.

Comment

Nice blog. Even though you support the enemy it was a good read and good to see there is no bias or hatred in it. I am used to the Cincy board.

Comment

Good job WhoDeyBengals, I like any blogs...I highly recommend people getting one.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
                        2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Originally posted by calell
                          Nice blog. Even though you support the enemy it was a good read and good to see there is no bias or hatred in it. I am used to the Cincy board.
                          I'm glad you enjoyed it. Even though I know that not all of you want to see my team win, what I was looking for was a general critique of my writing style and analysis.

Guys, I will be updating this, and I won't limit the conversation to the Bengals. I want readers!
                          HEAR ME ROAR!
                          sigpic

Comment

Updated.

Check it out - link's in my sig.
                            HEAR ME ROAR!
                            sigpic

Comment

Good Blog WhoDey!

But I disagree w/ your favorable opinion of the salary cap. I used to think the salary cap was great for the NFL because it creates parity and smaller market teams can compete with large market franchises.

However, I’m more inclined to feel the salary cap is bad for the league, the players and the fans for the following reasons:

· I think the quality of football has gotten worse with the cap, not better. There’s very little team continuity with all these cuts and free agent signings. SB XL illustrated the lessening of quality football today. That looked like a pre-season game to me.
                              · Fans no longer evaluate players based on their talent, they’re now looking out how much salary cap dollars they are exhausting. Just look at how Broncos fans reacted to the release of Pryce, MA and Putzier. Most fans were not very appreciative of their efforts and were more than happy to see them go because they were too expensive. In fact, most NFL fans are reacting to salary cap cuts in this manner. We’re becoming greater fans of financial accounting and less fans of football.
                              · Nearly every NFL contract these days is a joke because players hardly ever see the last years of the contract honored. I laugh every time I see a player sign a five or seven year deal because you know he'll be asked to restructure after year three or be cut.

The salary cap is turning the NFL into a joke.

Good Blog Whodey. I just disagree on your opinion about the cap.

Comment

Working...
                              X