Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

lol Anyone see the ESPN poll?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • lol Anyone see the ESPN poll?

    http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/index?...lid=gn_NFL_NFL

    Vote and take a look. They have a map on while states thought the Cardinals could win a playoff game with Kurt Warner. Only Arizona thought they could. Sad if you ask me.
    "Some people in this world make things happen, some people in this world know what happened, but most people wonder what happened."

  • #2
    Originally posted by LoyalSoldier
    Only Arizona thought they could. Sad if you ask me.
    No it isn't sad.

    If they had a poll asking if Jake Plummer could lead Denver to another Super Bowl, for example. The results would be similar. Except instead of Arizona believing it'll happen it'll be Colorado.
    The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

    The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Dawgfan
      No it isn't sad.

      If they had a poll asking if Jake Plummer could lead Denver to another Super Bowl, for example. The results would be similar. Except instead of Arizona believing it'll happen it'll be Colorado.

      Wyoming and other surrounding states would probably vote Denver as well.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by LoyalSoldier
        http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/index?...lid=gn_NFL_NFL

        Vote and take a look. They have a map on while states thought the Cardinals could win a playoff game with Kurt Warner. Only Arizona thought they could. Sad if you ask me.
        I voted no on that one.

        If you asked who would win the superbowl, I would bet a few dollars only Colorado would show up.

        Actually... Utah is a clinger.

        Comment


        • #5
          Ypou'd be...

          ...surprise, because many people like the Broncos, but I understand your initial thought that Arizona sucks, but Denver has consistently proven to be a winning team pretty much year in and year out, unlike Arizona. I don't live in Colorado but know many that would always list Denver as a contender with or without Jake Plummer because Denver has proved their worth, look at their record. As for Arisona, their time will come. They are stacking up well and could be scary if they really, really tried.
          Be jealous haters...I am the #1 Broncos fan no matter what your car tag says

          Comment


          • #6
            You are wrong Dawg, he led us to the AFCCG so why wouldn't he be capable of going to the big game??
            sigpic

            Broncs All the Way Baby!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Dawgfan
              No it isn't sad.

              If they had a poll asking if Jake Plummer could lead Denver to another Super Bowl, for example. The results would be similar. Except instead of Arizona believing it'll happen it'll be Colorado.
              Sometimes I wonder if all that absinthe has ruined your sense of humor Dawg.

              Comment

              Working...
              X