• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buff_bronc_fan
    replied
    Originally posted by Dawgfan
    No it isn't sad.

If they had a poll asking if Jake Plummer could lead Denver to another Super Bowl, for example. The results would be similar. Except instead of Arizona believing it'll happen it'll be Colorado.
    Sometimes I wonder if all that absinthe has ruined your sense of humor Dawg.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoBailey024
    replied
    You are wrong Dawg, he led us to the AFCCG so why wouldn't he be capable of going to the big game??

Leave a comment:

• KS-BroncoGirl
    replied
    Ypou'd be...

...surprise, because many people like the Broncos, but I understand your initial thought that Arizona sucks, but Denver has consistently proven to be a winning team pretty much year in and year out, unlike Arizona. I don't live in Colorado but know many that would always list Denver as a contender with or without Jake Plummer because Denver has proved their worth, look at their record. As for Arisona, their time will come. They are stacking up well and could be scary if they really, really tried.

Leave a comment:

• RoorRipper
    replied
    Originally posted by LoyalSoldier
    http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/index?...lid=gn_NFL_NFL

Vote and take a look. They have a map on while states thought the Cardinals could win a playoff game with Kurt Warner. Only Arizona thought they could. Sad if you ask me.
    I voted no on that one.

If you asked who would win the superbowl, I would bet a few dollars only Colorado would show up.

Actually... Utah is a clinger.

Leave a comment:

• The Dark Knight
    replied
    Originally posted by Dawgfan
    No it isn't sad.

If they had a poll asking if Jake Plummer could lead Denver to another Super Bowl, for example. The results would be similar. Except instead of Arizona believing it'll happen it'll be Colorado.

Wyoming and other surrounding states would probably vote Denver as well.

Leave a comment:

• Dawgfan
    replied
    Originally posted by LoyalSoldier
    Only Arizona thought they could. Sad if you ask me.
    No it isn't sad.

Leave a comment:

• LoyalSoldier
    started a topic lol Anyone see the ESPN poll?

lol Anyone see the ESPN poll?

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/index?...lid=gn_NFL_NFL

Vote and take a look. They have a map on while states thought the Cardinals could win a playoff game with Kurt Warner. Only Arizona thought they could. Sad if you ask me.
Working...
X