Vikes will have new threads in 06'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vikes will have new threads in 06'

Don't know if anybody really cares, but the Vikes will have new unis starting the 2006 season.
    Vikings | Team changing uniforms
    Tue, 14 Mar 2006 19:46:00 -0800

Sean Jensen, of the Pioneer Press, reports the Minnesota Vikings will be wearing new uniforms for the 2006 season. Steve LaCroix, Vikings vice president of sales and marketing, confirmed the uniform change, although he declined to say to what extent. "We are working with the NFL and Reebok on some exciting changes for the 2006 season. The process is still continuing, but we'll look to have an unveiling later in the offseason for our fans," he said.

interesting. I wounder what they are going to look like.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Prodigal19
      interesting. I wounder what they are going to look like.
      Purple pants. Anyone? Anyone?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cadencesdad
        Don't know if anybody really cares, but the Vikes will have new unis starting the 2006 season.
        Vikings | Team changing uniforms
        Tue, 14 Mar 2006 19:46:00 -0800

Sean Jensen, of the Pioneer Press, reports the Minnesota Vikings will be wearing new uniforms for the 2006 season. Steve LaCroix, Vikings vice president of sales and marketing, confirmed the uniform change, although he declined to say to what extent. "We are working with the NFL and Reebok on some exciting changes for the 2006 season. The process is still continuing, but we'll look to have an unveiling later in the offseason for our fans," he said.
        are they gonna go from purple 2 pink now??? hahahah

Comment

what the hell would they change them to?
          Glen Haven Fire

Comment

Probaly be another rip off of the Denver Uniforms but with a full bodied Viking on the helmet or some other junk.
            "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by theshiverman
              Probaly be another rip off of the Denver Uniforms but with a full bodied Viking on the helmet or some other junk.
              My guess is they're going to keep the helmet the same, or just do a slight modification, kind of like what the Rams did when they moved to St. Louis. And they'll probably rip off the Falcons format. The Bengals kind of took their new look from the falcons, but obviously the stripes on the shoulderpads are unique.
              HEAR ME ROAR!
              sigpic
              Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

Purple and Pink uni's
                Go Bills!

Comment

They could make something much better, their jerseys/pants/helmets suck right now. They should drop the "horn on the helmet" idea, it looks odd. The Chiefs need new jerseys too, god they're ugly.

Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.

Comment

Maybe a logo with a viking on a ship...or better yet, a bunch of Vikings on a love boat.

Comment

Maybe they will look like the bengals only purple and gold. That would be so awesome.
                      RIP D-Will

Comment

Originally posted by x_predator89
                        Maybe they will look like the bengals only purple and gold. That would be so awesome.
                        I veto this idea on the grounds that it makes my head hurt.
                        HEAR ME ROAR!
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

Originally posted by x_predator89
                          Uhh why would a viking have tiger stripes?

Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.

Comment

Originally posted by The|Snake#16
                            Uhh why would a viking have tiger stripes?

nice lol
                            Glen Haven Fire

Comment

Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals
                              I veto this idea on the grounds that it makes my head hurt.
                              this one got a chuckle....

Comment

Working...
                              X