Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Archimedes Owl
    replied
    I wouldn't pay good money to see that. I would laugh at that, but I'd pay good money to see Parcells pick T.O. up and throw him into Jerry Jones.

Leave a comment:

• watchthemiddle
    replied
    Originally posted by Kapaibro
    I'd pay good money to see that!

I bet there are going to be a lot of Cowboy fans going to games and paying good money to see that...

Leave a comment:

• Kapaibro
    replied
    Originally posted by watchthemiddle
    Parcells is probably going to knock him out...
    I'd pay good money to see that!

Leave a comment:

• watchthemiddle
    replied
    Remember the Keyshawn moment? This season Bledsoe misses a wide open Keyshawn, Keyshawn comes off and immediately starts mouthing off to Parcells.
    Parcells stands there with arms crossed, never looks at KJ and keeps saying "Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up" while getting more angry looking everytime.

I can't wait to see that again, but with TO!

Parcells is probably going to knock him out...

Leave a comment:

• Kapaibro
    replied
    Originally posted by watchthemiddle
    Anyone notice how we have not heard a word form Parcells in all of this?? Where was he at the press conference during one of the biggest FA signings in his coaching career??

Could it be the reports of him not wanting to coach TO were actually true? And don't give me the dung of "he was on vacation"
    Remember the Keyshawn moment? This season Bledsoe misses a wide open Keyshawn, Keyshawn comes off and immediately starts mouthing off to Parcells.
    Parcells stands there with arms crossed, never looks at KJ and keeps saying "Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up" while getting more angry looking everytime.

I can't wait to see that again, but with TO!

Leave a comment:

• watchthemiddle
    replied
    Uh, I think the $25 million 3 year contract vs the 1 year incentive heavy/limit laden cheap as chips Bronco contract that would have him out on his arse the moment he opened his mouth was a wee bit of an incentive too!

Anyone notice how we have not heard a word form Parcells in all of this?? Where was he at the press conference during one of the biggest FA signings in his coaching career??

Could it be the reports of him not wanting to coach TO were actually true? And don't give me the dung of "he was on vacation"

Leave a comment:

• Kapaibro
    replied
    Originally posted by RBfactory04
    The only reason we didnt get T.O. is because the cowboys division plays the eagles. He stated that dallas was the ONLY place for him out of all the teams that pursued him and we all know that T.O. will be doing a big Eff you dance when he scores on them. I personally cant wait to see what happens with that.
    Uh, I think the $25 million 3 year contract vs the 1 year incentive heavy/limit laden cheap as chips Bronco contract that would have him out on his arse the moment he opened his mouth was a wee bit of an incentive too!

Leave a comment:

• tpryce93
    replied
    no it had nothing to do with the eagles. it was all for the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ because the cowboys are the onlly team stupid enough to sign him for that much. besides the raiders.

Leave a comment:

• AGENTORANGE 666
    replied
    Originally posted by gobroncsnv
    Any reason is good enough for me not to have him on the Broncs
    I agree, and I would like to see what he does when the Boys miss the playoffs or when Bledsoe misses him in the end zone. I said it before, I want TO on our team, but not his attitude, but it doesnt work that way, so this works for me

Leave a comment:

• Broncsfan87
    replied
    Originally posted by alwilson91
    Too bad the cowboys are gonna win their division......
    Yeah...maybe this coming season...we'll see what happens when Owens' finally implodes and takes the big D with him.

Leave a comment:

• alwilson91
    replied
    Originally posted by GoBrOnCoS16
    Yea and he also wanted Fort Knox money. I dont care anymore. I hope the cowboys struggle so we can watch another year of T.O. blowing up on his team. ha ha
    Too bad the cowboys are gonna win their division......

Leave a comment:

• GoBrOnCoS16
    replied
    The only reason we didnt get T.O. is because the cowboys division plays the eagles. He stated that dallas was the ONLY place for him out of all the teams that pursued him and we all know that T.O. will be doing a big Eff you dance when he scores on them. I personally cant wait to see what happens with that.
    Yea and he also wanted Fort Knox money. I dont care anymore. I hope the cowboys struggle so we can watch another year of T.O. blowing up on his team. ha ha

Leave a comment:

• RBDynasty
    replied
    And what does this have to do with the Broncos? Use the right forum noob.

Leave a comment:

• ReleaseTheBeast7
    replied
    No, the only reason he didn't come to Denver, is because Denver didn't want him to come.

Leave a comment:

• BroncosSBChamps
    replied
    I am happy he signed with the cowboys. As good as he is, he is a cancer and would hurt the team. But we do need a play making WR. Smith is Mr Reliable and Lelie is a deep threat but he wont go through the middle to get the tough yards.
    Last edited by BroncosSBChamps; 03-19-2006, 08:22 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X