Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Only reason we didnt.....

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Only reason we didnt.....

    The only reason we didnt get T.O. is because the cowboys division plays the eagles. He stated that dallas was the ONLY place for him out of all the teams that pursued him and we all know that T.O. will be doing a big Eff you dance when he scores on them. I personally cant wait to see what happens with that.

  • #2
    Any reason is good enough for me not to have him on the Broncs

    Comment


    • #3
      I am happy he signed with the cowboys. As good as he is, he is a cancer and would hurt the team. But we do need a play making WR. Smith is Mr Reliable and Lelie is a deep threat but he wont go through the middle to get the tough yards.
      Last edited by BroncosSBChamps; 03-19-2006, 08:22 AM.
      I love Football Season....... it's like Christmas every Sunday!!!!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by RBfactory04
        The only reason we didnt get T.O. is because the cowboys division plays the eagles. He stated that dallas was the ONLY place for him out of all the teams that pursued him and we all know that T.O. will be doing a big Eff you dance when he scores on them. I personally cant wait to see what happens with that.
        No, the only reason he didn't come to Denver, is because Denver didn't want him to come.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by RBfactory04
          The only reason we didnt get T.O. is because the cowboys division plays the eagles. He stated that dallas was the ONLY place for him out of all the teams that pursued him and we all know that T.O. will be doing a big Eff you dance when he scores on them. I personally cant wait to see what happens with that.
          And what does this have to do with the Broncos? Use the right forum noob.
          The new website is about as ugly as Paris Hilton. Put the blue back!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by RBfactory04
            The only reason we didnt get T.O. is because the cowboys division plays the eagles. He stated that dallas was the ONLY place for him out of all the teams that pursued him and we all know that T.O. will be doing a big Eff you dance when he scores on them. I personally cant wait to see what happens with that.
            Yea and he also wanted Fort Knox money. I dont care anymore. I hope the cowboys struggle so we can watch another year of T.O. blowing up on his team. ha ha

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by GoBrOnCoS16
              Yea and he also wanted Fort Knox money. I dont care anymore. I hope the cowboys struggle so we can watch another year of T.O. blowing up on his team. ha ha
              Too bad the cowboys are gonna win their division......

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by alwilson91
                Too bad the cowboys are gonna win their division......
                Yeah...maybe this coming season...we'll see what happens when Owens' finally implodes and takes the big D with him.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by gobroncsnv
                  Any reason is good enough for me not to have him on the Broncs
                  I agree, and I would like to see what he does when the Boys miss the playoffs or when Bledsoe misses him in the end zone. I said it before, I want TO on our team, but not his attitude, but it doesnt work that way, so this works for me






                  Comment


                  • #10
                    no it had nothing to do with the eagles. it was all for the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ because the cowboys are the onlly team stupid enough to sign him for that much. besides the raiders.
                    the space that is mine



                    We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by RBfactory04
                      The only reason we didnt get T.O. is because the cowboys division plays the eagles. He stated that dallas was the ONLY place for him out of all the teams that pursued him and we all know that T.O. will be doing a big Eff you dance when he scores on them. I personally cant wait to see what happens with that.
                      Uh, I think the $25 million 3 year contract vs the 1 year incentive heavy/limit laden cheap as chips Bronco contract that would have him out on his arse the moment he opened his mouth was a wee bit of an incentive too!
                      President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter




                      formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                      I adopted Skywalker

                      I have been adopted by Chris Wade

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Kapaibro
                        Uh, I think the $25 million 3 year contract vs the 1 year incentive heavy/limit laden cheap as chips Bronco contract that would have him out on his arse the moment he opened his mouth was a wee bit of an incentive too!

                        Anyone notice how we have not heard a word form Parcells in all of this?? Where was he at the press conference during one of the biggest FA signings in his coaching career??

                        Could it be the reports of him not wanting to coach TO were actually true? And don't give me the dung of "he was on vacation"

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by watchthemiddle
                          Anyone notice how we have not heard a word form Parcells in all of this?? Where was he at the press conference during one of the biggest FA signings in his coaching career??

                          Could it be the reports of him not wanting to coach TO were actually true? And don't give me the dung of "he was on vacation"
                          Remember the Keyshawn moment? This season Bledsoe misses a wide open Keyshawn, Keyshawn comes off and immediately starts mouthing off to Parcells.
                          Parcells stands there with arms crossed, never looks at KJ and keeps saying "Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up" while getting more angry looking everytime.

                          I can't wait to see that again, but with TO!
                          President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter




                          formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                          I adopted Skywalker

                          I have been adopted by Chris Wade

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Kapaibro
                            Remember the Keyshawn moment? This season Bledsoe misses a wide open Keyshawn, Keyshawn comes off and immediately starts mouthing off to Parcells.
                            Parcells stands there with arms crossed, never looks at KJ and keeps saying "Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up" while getting more angry looking everytime.

                            I can't wait to see that again, but with TO!

                            Parcells is probably going to knock him out...

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by watchthemiddle
                              Parcells is probably going to knock him out...
                              I'd pay good money to see that!
                              President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter




                              formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                              I adopted Skywalker

                              I have been adopted by Chris Wade

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X