what is happing with preist homles?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is happing with preist homles?

no i dont want him to come to the broncos..well..then agian that whould be cool

but that wont happen..and i was jw ..is he is playing behing larry johnson next year...

jw

I still miss the blue background.

What is happening with this forum?

It seems to be a catch-all for those who don't want to post in proper forums.

Such as "Other NFL Teams"?

-----

Comment

And for those who can't spell. Good lord, do spell check before posting something.

Comment

How about instead of being jerks, you answer him. Now I cant help you with this cause i have no clue with whats going on with him, so someone more educated on the subject will have to tell you, and who cares if his spelling is bad, like you never make any mistakes.
        Last edited by JWinn; 03-19-2006, 02:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dman444
          How about instead of being jerks, you answer him. Now I cant help you with this cause i have no clue with whats going on with him, so someone more educated on the subject will have to tell you, and who cares if his spelling is bad, like you never make any mistakes.
          Hi.

My name is Organized Forum. How are you?

*SMACK!*
          Last edited by JWinn; 03-19-2006, 02:44 PM.

Comment

I guess most people feel like the post will be read here and then the mods will move it to where it belongs, but they will get the most responses on this forum...

This does not make it right... But it does present somewhat of a problem...
            Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

I guess Priest is done... .Q just signed as backup for the Chiefs...

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...v=ap&type=lgns

Priest was awesome though, I think he has hip problems or something but he's still pretty young...he was a RB with Ricky at Texas (scary thought eh)...
              fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

Originally posted by dman444
                How about, if you have nothing to contribute except for obscene name-calling, you don't bother to post?

I'll make you a deal: You desist from your name-calling, and I won't report you. Okay?

-----
                Last edited by JWinn; 03-19-2006, 02:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by broncofan303
                  I guess Priest is done... .Q just signed as backup for the Chiefs...

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...v=ap&type=lgns

Priest was awesome though, I think he has hip problems or something but he's still pretty young...he was a RB with Ricky at Texas (scary thought eh)...

I think Preist is done also. He just seems to beat up now. I wouldnt say he's "young" exactly after ten years, not with the beatings he's taken. If he had managed to avoid injury all that time, maybe.

Here's his lifetime numbers from NFL.com;

http://www.nfl.com/partners/aol?http://www.nfl.com/

With Johnson running the ball, they really dont have much use for him anymore. I suppose he could fight Q for the number two spot, but given his health conditions, and Q's younger age, he's gotta fight on his hands for that. I suppose he might even get released depending on how much he costs the team to keeep at #2 or even at #3 on the depth chart.

Didn't Priest win the Comeback Player of the Year a few years back? I suppose given the chance to start on a different team, he could do that again. I dont really see that happening, but stranger things have happened......

Anyways, off to Other Teams for this one.
                  Last edited by JWinn; 03-19-2006, 02:49 PM. Reason: typos

Comment

You guys just HAVE to quote the post I need to edit, dont ya?

Comment

the Priest

Wow, he'd be a great running back for the Broncos except for a few things. I believe has has suffered a career ending neck spine/neck injury and has been advised not to play again by doctors. Second, he's still under contract with the Chiefs. Now they have Johnson and are happy with him and I'd be shocked if they put Johnson back on the bench to let Holmes play, assuming he did come back. And in my opinion, Holmes is better than any of the guys we now have, so he'd probably start right away for us. All except this injury thing and the last I heard, he wasn't going to be able to play anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by thominator
                        Wow, he'd be a great running back for the Broncos except for a few things. I believe has has suffered a career ending neck spine/neck injury and has been advised not to play again by doctors. Second, he's still under contract with the Chiefs. Now they have Johnson and are happy with him and I'd be shocked if they put Johnson back on the bench to let Holmes play, assuming he did come back. And in my opinion, Holmes is better than any of the guys we now have, so he'd probably start right away for us. All except this injury thing and the last I heard, he wasn't going to be able to play anymore.
                        Herm Edwards has already said Larry Johnson is the starter.
                        "And we all know that stats don't mean anything if you don't have the wins to back them up"-ChampWJ

It's a good thing Jay Cutler was a proven winner in college. Oh wait, nevermind.

Comment

Originally posted by maruske845
                          no i dont want him to come to the broncos..well..then agian that whould be cool

but that wont happen..and i was jw ..is he is playing behing larry johnson next year...

jw

PH did restructure his contract altho he has not been cleared to play....
                          Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

Originally posted by KCLadyFan
                            PH did restructure his contract altho he has not been cleared to play....
                            Too bad for him.

He was a monster in his prime years but I guess age takes its toll.

Comment

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx
                              Too bad for him.

He was a monster in his prime years but I guess age takes its toll.
                              not age in his case.....but injuries....
                              Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

Working...
                              X