Ty Law?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ty Law?

Can anyone tell me if he has signed with another team yet?

Originally posted by jvw
    Can anyone tell me if he has signed with another team yet?
    I don't think he has landed anywhere as of yet. He will be a good pickup for someone.
    NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

Comment

Originally posted by Medford Bronco
      I don't think he has landed anywhere as of yet. He will be a good pickup for someone.
      He's going to command a heck of a salary, though. He played very well in New York last year, and I think that it's going to come down to a second tier team with cap room for him. He won't make that big of an impact unless he's the final piece of the puzzle somewhere.
      HEAR ME ROAR!
      sigpic
      Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

He was good last year, and I know he had a ton of INT's last year, but I don't think he's what he was in the past, having been able to watch him in pretty much every game he played this year. Too many penalties, and too slowed by his foot injury from a couple years back.

He hasn't signed yet with a team, but this is what espn insider's 'the rumour mill' has to say about it.

Miami monitoring Law
        <Mar. 16> The Dolphins are keeping close tabs on Law, but won't seriously pursue him until his contract demands come down, the Palm Beach Post reports.
        After playing for the discounted price of $2.5 million after foot surgery, the 32-year-old cornerback is looking for his final big payday in guaranteed money.

"I'd say around $10 million," Law has said.

The Chiefs are also interested in Law, who was released by the Jets in a salary-cap move. Law, a five-time Pro Bowler, visited both Miami and K.C. last offseason before signing with New York.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Law would be a great addition for the Broncos on the otherside of Champ, but I know he'll command a lot of money. That said, compared to Champ, the man's skills are hindered by the change of NFL rules. I remember reading that Law led the league in pass interferences.

Comment

I thought he signed with the Lions.

Comment

Did he? Last I knew he was still a UFA testing the market. I couldnt imagine how man turnovers we'd have with him across from Champ, unfortunatly were not the Redskins and were not going to pay an aging corner at the end of his career rediculous money.

Comment

Working...
              X