Best Off-season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Off-season?

what teams have had the best off-seasons so far?
    Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

um........not us

Comment

Seems the Browns have had a very busy off-season thus far.

Miami jumps into the fray on the move to get Culpepper, alone.

I think the NY Giants, while not making any major moves, have really addressed their biggest weaknesses through free agency.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

i would have to think it would be the dolphins, texans, and minnesota. Minnesota filled a ton of holes with everyone they picked up.
        Glen Haven Fire

Comment

Dolphins for sure

Comment

no question, the Vikes.

Comment

Originally posted by armedequation
              i would have to think it would be the dolphins, texans, and minnesota. Minnesota filled a ton of holes with everyone they picked up.
              yeah and they'd choke again as usual. minnesota fiiled the holes last year and they still didn't get far. i'd rather watch the dolphins than minneota!

BRING IT HOME AGAIN!!

GO BUCKY GO !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by armedequation
                huh? Minnesota? filled a tons of holes by losing their best wide receiver and franchise QB for a 38 year old backup. Yep, definitely filled holes...with silly puddy.

Comment

Originally posted by broncosfan247
                  huh? Minnesota? filled a tons of holes by losing their best wide receiver and franchise QB for a 38 year old backup. Yep, definitely filled holes...with silly puddy.
                  agreed they did fill it with silly puddy they only good thing they got was hutchinson. i'm glad that mike passed on mcmahon and got cutler

BRING IT HOME AGAIN!!

GO BUCKY GO !!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X