X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medford Bronco
    replied
    Originally posted by SM19
    Every once in awhile, it's gratifying to see one of football's talented jerks suffer the consequences of his actions. Many thanks to GMs around the league for not validating the arrogance Marcus Vick showed after getting kicked out of Virginia Tech. Here's to Marcus Vick having to watch Elvis Dumervil, the guy he stepped on, get picked in the fourth round while Vick went undrafted!
    that is very
    M Vick must be :shake:

Leave a comment:

• The|Snake#16
    replied
    As much as most of us despise him, you know some team will pick him up as a free agent.

Leave a comment:

• Bronco_girl47
    replied
    I laughed for a long time after I saw his little interview on ESPN. He's a waste of talent.

Leave a comment:

• Bulldawg
    replied
    Marcus Vick ruined his own chances of getting drafted, and no matter what he says he'll never be as good as his brother Michael

Leave a comment:

• silver_black
    replied
    im glad i was wrong, but i figured the Raiders were gonna use their last pick in the draft on him. it wouldve been fitting to have him officially called Mr. Irrelevant.

still happy they didnt use it on him.

Leave a comment:

• Archimedes Owl
    replied
    Every once in awhile, it's gratifying to see one of football's talented jerks suffer the consequences of his actions. Many thanks to GMs around the league for not validating the arrogance Marcus Vick showed after getting kicked out of Virginia Tech. Here's to Marcus Vick having to watch Elvis Dumervil, the guy he stepped on, get picked in the fourth round while Vick went undrafted!
    Decision making is an important quality in football. It is important at every position, but it's imperative at quarterback.

If a player plays a position that relies a bit more on athletic ability than decision making, a team might take a chance on them and hope for the best, but nobody was willing to take a chance on a guy like Vick who is clearly a complete moron.

To celebrate, we shall break open a champagne bottle over his head.

Leave a comment:

• Jaws
    started a topic Hooray for consequences!

Hooray for consequences!

They say what goes round comes around.
Working...
X