• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BroncoStud102
    2. He played with no heart.
    most important...

Comment

"First of all, I WAS A QB, I played football at a high level for 6 years....."

Ohhhhhhh, so you're a has been, or rather, a never was.

I bet while you were playing third string back up "at a high level" you won all kinds of SB rings. Gosh, I bet chicks really throw themselves at you when they find out you couldn't even cut it as a scrub.

If all Griese did was "dink and dunk", where'd that 3,200 yards passing come from in '02? How many five yard passes does it take to accumulate 3,200 yards? You're mighty Jake Plummer fell more than a thousand yards short of that . . . taking shots down the field.

You generalize and understate Griese's ability, because you can't back up your position with facts and logic. Don't worry, though, you can always toss out some more gradeschool name calling. Good thing, since you aren't good for much else.

I can see why you got shoved out of the game after a mere six, bench warming seasons. You have no understanding of the game. . . beyond a few much loved cliches.

With his "dink and dunk" style, lack of heart, and lack leadership ability Greise not only surpassed Plummer in the cosmetic total yards statistic, but in points scored, which is considerably more than cosmetic.

Your Elway example proves my point. Elway could afford statistical mediocrity, because his defense wasn't regularly blowing games for him. Just a Jake could afford a statistically weaker season than Greise, because the defense was playing better in '03 than in it was in '02 and '01.

We didn't start turning things around last year because we switched form Griese to Plummer. The offensive results from the last three seasons are a virtual plateau. We began turning things around because of improved defensive coaching and schemes.

If you'd possessed the ability to understand that you might've been worth a damn as a player. Too bad you didn't follow your own advice and learned something about the technicalities of playing QB.
      Sportsblog.org -- ThePostgame.com -- Bronczilla.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by Bronczilla
        "First of all, I WAS A QB, I played football at a high level for 6 years....."

Ohhhhhhh, so you're a has been, or rather, a never was.
        lol, hes still probly better then griese.

Comment

Well i guess it's confession time Brian Griese is my favourite player .........im not lying i read your post bronczilla and dont worry you are right, Griese is good but it just didnt work for him here, if he gets a shot in tampa he will make it happen.
          2 parts of the #1 defence in the NFL !!!

Comment

^i cant belive what im hearin....this is a bronco site right?^

Comment

I think he'll fit in nicely with the buc's offensive plan. He was crap with Denver and I'm happy as hell that he's gone. But with the Buc's already lacking three of their key players, and Griese being nothing other than a low mediocre quarterback, this is what they need.
              Raiders suck
              Chargers suck
              Colts suck

Comment

Originally posted by manwiththeplan
                But with the Buc's already lacking three of their key players, and Griese being nothing other than a low mediocre quarterback, this is what they need.
                After they lose their start DT, and their defencive captain (lynch) what they need is a sh*t QB? i dont think this was their plan headin into the offseason

Comment

All I know is that Al, Trev and Kenoy are going to have a few things to say to him...after they've slammed him into the turf.
                  sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

Originally posted by muse
                    All I know is that Al, Trev and Kenoy are going to have a few things to say to him...after they've slammed him into the turf.
                    yep, but i'd rather see them break portis's legs!

Comment

Working...
                    X