I have to say I like the Pats 1st two picks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have to say I like the Pats 1st two picks

I have to admit that the Patroits made their fist two draft picks good ones. I really like Laurence Maroney and Shanny has said the Pats got a "steal" in this pick.

I also think Chad Jackson will make Tom Brady happy as well

WTE, honestpatsfan and PatsR you should all be happy as the Pats did their homework on these picks.
    NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

Unfortunately they do look to have made some good pickups

Comment

I agree they picked up two play makers...I like their first pick the most.

Comment

Getting both was definitely a boost, as I only expected one at best, figuring Denver would lock up either Maroney or Jackson. I guess we have to thank Jay Cutler for that.

Comment

I agree that both were great picks, although it's really hard to say how much of an impact Jackson will make this year.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
            I agree that both were great picks, although it's really hard to say how much of an impact Jackson will make this year.
            I think his impact will be great as they let David Givens go to Tennessee. Jackson as of right now is their #2 reciever behind Deion Branch.
            NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

Comment

I really liked their 2nd pick.

I thought he would be there for us, then I saw the Pats helmet on the clock. Knew they would take him.

Then when we were on the clock, I saw it change to the GB logo, and knew we got Walker.

Then I heard a baby crying in Tempe at some workout facility.
              sigpic
              HOPING TO SEE MORE OF THIS IN 2012

ESPN’s John Clayton reported that McKenzie is expected to review Jackson’s performance for the next week or so. Clayton reports that the odds favor Jackson staying in Oakland, but a decision has not been made. "I still get the feeling Jackson will end up being retained." 3 1/2 HOURS LATER, THE RAIDERS FIRED JACKSON.....GOOD CALL CLAYTON

Comment

Originally posted by honestpatsfan
                Getting both was definitely a boost, as I only expected one at best, figuring Denver would lock up either Maroney or Jackson. I guess we have to thank Jay Cutler for that.
                Jackson is perfect for the Pats. He knows how to run those short routes.

I'm just joking honest. I thought the Pats got two good players with their first two picks. Unlike other BB drafts, I'd atleast heard of those two guys. I thought for sure Jackson was going to be ours and was very excited about it. He'll be a stud in a few years. As for Maroney...Shanahan said "I think the Patriots got a steal. An absolute steal. I think he's going to be the best back in the league.''

Comment

I'll be honest, I'm not a draft guru, so I have zero idea how any of our guys will do. I just like watching propaganda vids.

Check out this Laurence Maroney prop VIDEO, and excuse the 'Last of the Mohicans' music the guy put on it.:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwBbB...ence%20Maroney
                  Last edited by Dirtywater; 05-01-2006, 06:05 PM.

Comment

The Patriots have drafted extremely well since Bilicek's been there.

That's a huge reason why they are in the position they're in. 3 SuperBowls in 5 years and counting.

Comment

Working...
                    X