Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• silkamilkamonic
    replied
    The Patriots have drafted extremely well since Bilicek's been there.

That's a huge reason why they are in the position they're in. 3 SuperBowls in 5 years and counting.

Leave a comment:

• Dirtywater
    replied
    I'll be honest, I'm not a draft guru, so I have zero idea how any of our guys will do. I just like watching propaganda vids.

Check out this Laurence Maroney prop VIDEO, and excuse the 'Last of the Mohicans' music the guy put on it.:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwBbB...ence%20Maroney
    Last edited by Dirtywater; 05-01-2006, 06:05 PM.

Leave a comment:

• In-com-plete
    replied
    Originally posted by honestpatsfan
    Getting both was definitely a boost, as I only expected one at best, figuring Denver would lock up either Maroney or Jackson. I guess we have to thank Jay Cutler for that.
    Jackson is perfect for the Pats. He knows how to run those short routes.

I'm just joking honest. I thought the Pats got two good players with their first two picks. Unlike other BB drafts, I'd atleast heard of those two guys. I thought for sure Jackson was going to be ours and was very excited about it. He'll be a stud in a few years. As for Maroney...Shanahan said "I think the Patriots got a steal. An absolute steal. I think he's going to be the best back in the league.''

Leave a comment:

• AZOmae
    replied
    I really liked their 2nd pick.

I thought he would be there for us, then I saw the Pats helmet on the clock. Knew they would take him.

Then when we were on the clock, I saw it change to the GB logo, and knew we got Walker.

Then I heard a baby crying in Tempe at some workout facility.

Leave a comment:

• Medford Bronco
    replied
    Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
    I agree that both were great picks, although it's really hard to say how much of an impact Jackson will make this year.
    I think his impact will be great as they let David Givens go to Tennessee. Jackson as of right now is their #2 reciever behind Deion Branch.

Leave a comment:

• NJBRONCOSFAN
    replied
    I agree that both were great picks, although it's really hard to say how much of an impact Jackson will make this year.

Leave a comment:

• honestpatsfan
    replied
    Getting both was definitely a boost, as I only expected one at best, figuring Denver would lock up either Maroney or Jackson. I guess we have to thank Jay Cutler for that.

Leave a comment:

• Fins4Life
    replied
    I agree they picked up two play makers...I like their first pick the most.

Leave a comment:

• Jaws
    replied
    Unfortunately they do look to have made some good pickups

Leave a comment:

• Medford Bronco
    started a topic I have to say I like the Pats 1st two picks

I have to say I like the Pats 1st two picks

I have to admit that the Patroits made their fist two draft picks good ones. I really like Laurence Maroney and Shanny has said the Pats got a "steal" in this pick.

I also think Chad Jackson will make Tom Brady happy as well

WTE, honestpatsfan and PatsR you should all be happy as the Pats did their homework on these picks.
Working...
X