Dillon?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dillon?!?

Is Dillon a good fit for the Denver Broncos. I feel that Q cannot get the job done, I love Q and hope he remains a Denver Bronco, but Denver needs a power runner. A solid between the tackles type of runner who not only will knock you over but will hurt you in the process. I like Corey Dillon, he seems to be a run straight and hit the hole type of guy. My only concern is; will Dillon fit with the Broncos? Part of me says yes; trade for him right away while part of me says; forget it and look towards the draft. I was looking for others view on Dillon becoming a Denver Bronco.

"I drank what?!?"

no! he's a crybaby cancer
    Go Broncos, Capitals, and Orioles

Thanks SNK16

Comment

Re: Dillon?!?

Originally posted by kwanzi
      My only concern is; will Dillon fit with the Broncos?
      Thats your concern?

FORGET ABOUT DILLION. IT WOULD BE A HUGE MISTAKE!!!

Comment

Denver needs a feature back...

"I drank what?!?"

Comment

i'm happy with Q
          Go Broncos, Capitals, and Orioles

Thanks SNK16

Comment

Q is way to small the minute a huge 300+lbs Ted Washington or Warren Sapp falls on him its over. Yeah he had a great game against the Colts. The Colts are not the greatest defense in the world. Are you gonna tell me that you would not be the least bit hesitant to send Q in if the season were on the line?

"I drank what?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by kwanzi
              Q is way to small the minute a huge 300+lbs Ted Washington or Warren Sapp falls on him its over. Yeah he had a great game against the Colts. The Colts are not the greatest defense in the world. Are you gonna tell me that you would not be the least bit hesitant to send Q in if the season were on the line?
              yes they would kill Q but they have to catch him first... thats why Q can start he is small and isnt caught easy
              No matter what, I win.

Comment

We don't need dillon...If for some reason Q can't handle the carries we still have Anderson who has been a feature back for us before, and Droughns/Galloway who need a chance to prove themselves.

Comment

kwanzi, you've got to be kidding me

Dillion the next dale carter.

Too much money

Not worth the draft pick

Dillion is 30 years old, he's got 1 mediocre year left

Q will be a hell of a lot better then Dillion

Comment

Originally posted by Booher
                    i'm happy with Q
                    I second that!! Q...
                    fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

Originally posted by broncofan303
                      Q...
                      Agreed

Comment

I'm not sayin Dillon. but WHO?!? Denver has thrived on a featured back. Q does not have it. He is great. He's speedy. He can out run anybody. Could he take the punishment of a full NFL season? I don't think so. Who's gonna be there when Q falls. Galloway? He's got his own injury issues then what? Anderson? If Anderson is gonna be the featured back he should be so from the satrt but I have seen nothing to tell me that Anderson will be the man.

"I drank what?!?"

Comment

i dont know what dillons stats physical stats are, but i bet Q is stronger in both squat and bench(495, 375), than dillon is. he has enough power and speed combo to be great (new 40 4.36)

I count 3 pokes it takes to bring Q down!! Q is the Man

Comment

i am content w Q , i have faith in shanny, i dont want Dillon at all, I would like to draft a back in the draft & go with Q, Galloway & our rook

Comment

Originally posted by Qistheman
                              i dont know what dillons stats physical stats are, but i bet Q is stronger in both squat and bench(495, 375), than dillon is. he has enough power and speed combo to be great (new 40 4.36)
                              Thank you for bringing up those stats. What people tend to do is look at his height and say he can't be a feature back but in reality he has more mass than what portis has. Portis is a good bit taller then Q and yet they weigh about the same. And damn he so quick and fast.

Comment

Working...
                              X