No announcement yet.

Dillon?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From what i've seen i have faith in Q. Pat Bowlen is on the NFL channel right now, and he said (when asked about running backs) that we have some good ones and that there are also some in college that we're looking at and if we can get them then great. I'm not too familiar with college ball - who do you guys think he's talking about? (time for me to do some research!)
    Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

Comment

Originally posted by mrsolo
      Hey Qistheman. Did you tape the Denver/Indy game from December, Q's 136 yard day? If so, is there ANY way I could get a copy of that from you? I still have not seen it and it's driving me CRAZY. I'm a huge Griffin fan, as well as a Sooner fan, and I've been lookin everywhere for that game. I'd really appreciate it if you could help me out.
      i had it and my room mate taped over, and then i beat him up, so were no longer roommates. sorry

I count 3 pokes it takes to bring Q down!! Q is the Man

Comment

Originally posted by Qistheman
        i had it and my room mate taped over, and then i beat him up, so were no longer roommates. sorry
        Hey no problem. Guess I'll just keep trying. Thanks man.
        I'm Sooner born and Sooner bred and when I die, I'll be Sooner dead.

Nebraska's new quarter with the Sooner Schooner running right over the state of Nebraska. A sign of things to come? =)

Comment

Working...
        X